All reviews stayed here great hotel walking street water pressure complimentary water min walk laundry service excellent location deluxe room recommend this hotel air conditioning soi sportsman rooms
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at the Sandy Springs. The staff here were a delight. Very helpful if you needed to know something about Pattaya.
For me, the location was brilliant, central to everywhere. Having a large balcony was great. I had a predominantly a street view with a partial beach view. The water pressure from the showers was possibly the best I have ever experienced in any hotel in Thailand, wonderful. The room and amenities were just right for my time here. The bed was adequate. The pool was nice.
The hotel is guest friendly and if you decide to bring a guest back to your room, the staff at the front desk give you a courtesy call as your guest leaves to make sure everything's good (wish more hotels would do this, may save a few problems).
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody coming to Pattaya and I look forward to staying here again sometime in the foreseeable future.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GP-Thevinylpusher
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great room with balcony and separate bedroom and bathroom. Nice and clean. Air conditioning in both, bedrooms and living room. Ceiling fan in both as well. A quiet, good location and very good prices. Pool in its own area.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights in a poolside room. The rooms are large and well equipped, the air conditioning is icy cold, the bed comfortable and complimentary water is supplied daily. The central location on Soi 13 makes it easy to walk to all the main attractions around Pattaya. The staff are friendly and efficient. I didn't try the food at the hotel because there is so much choice just outside the front doors. I would recommend this hotel and will return again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The first 2 days I had a good stay and a good impression of the hotel, its facilities, cleanliness and maintenance. But then I was asked to move from a nice poolside room to a regular room, due to some water supply maintenance issues with my room. I was given a "downgrade" to a regular room. The air-condition did not work in that room, so they offered another similar room or the option to get a deluxe room at a higher price. As it was just for my last night and it was already late evening I just wanted a bed and a working air-conditioner and did not even consider the deluxe room. Turned out that in the next room the air-condition needed about 20 minutes to start and then the lowest temperature it achieved was just about bearable, but I would have preferred a few degrees less. Nevertheless I took that room, but my impression of their maintenance standard needed to be corrected. The air conditioners in the last 2 rooms (303 and 305) were certainly in need of some major maintenance work. Also in these 2 rooms the hot water did not work, but fortunately cold water at this time of the year is not really too cold... So despite a nice, clean and apparently well maintained swimming pool my overall impression was downgraded from very good to average. The location of the place is excellent, if you like to be right in the middle of everything - within easy walking distance! I did not find "background music" during the evening to be a problem, after all I came to Pattaya with full intention, and not for a typical beach holiday. Good parking in their small but always empty car park right next to the lobby.

Room tip: The poolside rooms on the third floor are probably the best!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed here in June 2017. My main issue was the sheer level of noise that lasted most of the day and night. During the day there was demolition work going on on the next building with hammers banging for hours on end. Then in the evening/ night the music from Hooters was extremely loud. If you plan on coming here then i recommend bring some sleeping pills.

I found a good place for buffet breakfast outside the hotel about 30 meters away (Lek Hotel I think).

Back in the Sandy Spring I can say that the pool looked ok but was next to the construction. My first task when I checked in was to go to Big C supermarket to buy a kettle because this '3-star' hotel doesn't provide them. I also asked if I could borrow an iron to iron my clothes but they said .. yes we have one but no you cannot borrow it.

Unfortunately my booking website did not publish any warning about the demolition noise otherwise I would have gone elsewhere.

Location is fine. Short walk to beach and nightclubs.

Date of stay: June 2017