All reviews big c baht bus to walking street beach road first floor quiet soi thai food easy access pool bar laundry service cleaning staff no lift pools wifi thailand bath loungers channels
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Second stop on our Thailand golf tour and ideal hotel for the not too fussy.
Rooms are large and well fitted with mini bar, wall safe and coffee making facilities.
Double bed was comfortable and bathroom is good but watch out for slippy tiles when wet.
Complimentary breakfast offered standard fare with freshly prepared eggs to your liking a highlight. Food ordered around bar and pool area was great quality at very reasonable prices. Try the prawn tempura or spring rolls, great little snack.
Position on Soi 2 is a little out of town but baht buses are regular at the hotel front and great value for getting around.
Five minute walk to main road where you will find plenty of shops restaurants and bars.
Friendly and efficient staff all round although I had an issue with cost of overseas calls. Advice is simply don't make them unless absolutely necessary.
Good value stopover for short or long stay. Recommended.

Room tip: Have a look at room before settling in. Some have absolutely no view from bedroom.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Nice staff, but the rooms are dated and the Wifi is the worst I've ever seen. I had to sign in 40 times a day to use my phone or my laptop. Had to buy an extension plug with 3 prongs because the rooms don't have any plug-ins that were made in the last 30+ years. No laundry service bags in the rooms and no kettle for hot water. No directory for the TV guide had to memorize which of the 70 channels were in English. Definitely not somewhere I would come back. The only thing I can say is the Staff are great and the pools are nice. But for a secluded lodge that's a solid 40 minute walk from Walking Street it doesn't offer a whole lot for someone in their 20s/30s.

Room tip: Stay on the ground floor so that you can have a beer from your room and not pay 100 baht for every drink you have at the pool.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018

If you are looking for a stopover in Pattya this is a good pricy place. In Soi3 on a side road, easy to walk to restaurants and shopping. The main reason is thhat I can parkmy car here amd the money I save I spend.
Why not 4Stars? Its not perfect but it is ok. You get what you pay for. The shwer overflows the bathroon, The bedlight can only be turned on/off from one side of the bed.
Room suggesttion: dont take rooms on the groundfloor around the pool. Its humid amd smeelly. Better are the rooms on the higher floors.
For me Pattaya is a stopover place, before goung to Koh Chang or Bangkok. . Do not understand why people make holidayshere in Pattaya.
++ Bamgkokpost Newspaper in the morning.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I spent a couple of night's here, and while far from perfect I can't really fault the place for the price. Friendly staff made it for me, that and the large courtyard pool. I would be more than happy to come back if I ever visit Pattaya again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

What a very nice hotel. Stayed here for many years but feel I have to add a few new comments.

Jackie, the Manager could not do enough for me. His staff are very well trained and I can only recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a good value Hotel, spotless and amazing Staff.

The best I have come across in all my trips to Pattaya.

Take a Bow Jackie, you and your staff are a credit to the Hospitality Industry