“Authentic Greek food!”

EL Greco Greek and mediterranean restaurant
Ranked #21 of 1,226 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: Greek and Mediterranean traditional home made recipes Our menus are carefully created to offer only the most inspired and delicious meals with the Mediterranean touch and flavors. The restaurant in Pattaya was opened in 2014 in a quiet area not far from the center of Pattaya. We have a long expirience in restaurants and cattering in Greece All items of our menus are available for take-out. Serving Vegeterian and Vegan food as well.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Is the sinergy of high quality products and lovely Greek owners what makes this restaurant deliver real Greek dishes. I have no words to describe how good the food is. I have being to Greece quite a few times, and this was for the first time, I found the real taste of Mediterranean greek food out of the country. No doubt a MUST TRY, if you look for Mediterranean food. The decoration, cozy ambience, greek music in the background...top of the top. Thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with my wife and two young boys on a Saturday night. We called ahead to book, and a table was reserved for us on arrival. The restaurant wasn't full and we opted to sit inside away from smokers.

The decor is fine, though it feels almost more Cafe than restaurant. Not a problem. The servers are friendly and efficient. We ordered a main each (lamb kebabs, Klevtiko, meat balls and penne carbonara). I also ordered a portion of tzatziki and a portion of pita bread.

Shortly after that, our free dish arrived: a pita bread each with some tzatziki and olives. Delicious. Then, our tzatziki arrived, already served with four pita bread, along with the four pita bread we'd ordered. We saw the funny side; however, I would have expected the serving staff to at the very least explain that the tzatziki was already served with pita.

Our mains were lovely, especially the Klevtiko, which fell off the bone. My wife had ordered the smaller size and there was so much meat! It is also worth mentioning that my kebabs came served with chips, salad and... tzatziki with pita bread.

Having now looked at other reviews, many mention a free dessert. We weren't offered this. Perhaps the fact that we hadn't cleared our plates (can't think why...) and were taking away, you've guessed it, some tzatziki and pita bread, indicated that we were full. A solo dining American bloke next to us actually asked for his free dessert, and got it.

Overall, a lovely authentic Greek food experience. Go easy on the bread orders.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved eating at this restaurant. We tried lots of different dishes and Greek specialties and it was excellent. A lot of flavor and freshness. The frame is very pretty, we really feels in Greece. A little moment of escape. The owners are very friendly and the value for money excellent. Really a very good address.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was greatly surprised about how amazing the food and service was at this Greek restaurant! The owner is a very nice lady from Greece named Angelicki! She made me feel welcomed as if I was in her home! The portions were extremely big and very tasty not like in the Thai restaurants in Thailand where they give you nothing to eat and charge a lot of money for an extremely small amount of food and either it’s extremely spicy or no taste at all! I was also surprised about the service because the waitress kept checking on me to see if everything was alright! Most of the service in Thailand is very slow and non existent so this restaurant was head and shoulders above any restaurant I have been to including the five star hotels in all of Thailand! I had the spinach pies and Greek salad which was delicious! The owner was very kind and friendly to me like a mother would be to her child! I was very impressed and the owner touched my heart! I love you Angelicki! You are the #1 restaurant in Thailand!!

elgrecop, Owner at EL Greco Greek and mediterranean restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for the nice and tasty dinner that we had in your restaurant. We enjoyed Lamp with potatoes in oven