All reviews family studio tour desk pool bar indian breakfast travel desk nice hotel beach road walking street house keeping comfortable stay rooms are spacious special thanks tuk tuk reception staff welcome drink deluxe room jonas
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My friends & I popped in to the Buffet. What an experience. So many chiices for starters, main courses & deserts.
There was also a grill for cooking what u wanted there & then
Great place for Buffet food

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for this review. We are happy to read you enjoyed everything. Welcome back!
Sunny Thai Regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

the room is clean. their housekeeping is very slow and not that clean. i stayed there for 5 days. the breakfast is the same for this 5 days. boring.
the receptionists are not friendly at all. very rude.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are sorry to see that your expectations was not met 100% this time. Check in time is up to 15.00. We always try to arrange rooms earlier, but this is subject to availability. For the breakfast, we have 4 stations with rotations dishes. We also take requests. You are welcome to mail me about your comments on unfriendly staff as i cannot find any record of any comments on this during your stay.
Kind regards
Jonas Sjostedt

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Overall Good Experience but shower was not good(the pressure is very low) & Indian breakfast is very bad. You Need to manage with fruits, bread & butter and juice. The services for tourists provided by the hotel are little bit on a expensive side.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Saurabh G
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to see that your overall expectations was met: We have noted the comments on the water pressure and breakfast and will try to improve. It is walking distance to The Harbour mall, which is south east asia biggest family shopping mall. You also have walking distance to several other family attractions nearby.
Sunny Thai regards

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I stayed at Centara Pattaya after wanting a hotel more central to Pattaya City itself and was impressed last time I stayed at the Centara Phratamnack. This hotel unfortunately wasn’t as good. It is a 4* Hotel and for Thailand I would say a reasonably weak 4*. The Check In Process was long and I had to wait abut 10 minutes to be seen to. When I arrived at 10am I was told my room wouldn’t be ready till 2pm which was fine and the staff very kindly looked after my luggage. The hotel offered free wifi available throughout the hotel however this was always slow and was a pain having to keep logging on every time I wanted to use it both on my phone and on my tablet.

The rooms were spacious and had a comfortable bed and old-fashioned air conditioning although it managed to keep the room at a reasonable temperature throughout my stay. 2 bottles of water were provided everyday complimentary which was a good touch and something I always used. They also offered free tea and coffee making facilities. The bed and TV worked well and there was an abundance of power plugs. I felt the room however was missing a desk which meant I had to complete all my work either on the bed or whilst sitting on the balcony outside.

My main complaint about the hotel was the levels of noise outside and from other residents. You could hear the residents coming back from their nights out and with their respective female “guests”, this hotel has got a guest friendly policy. They were drunk and noisy. Although I didn’t complain however I was very near to it. To add insult to injury if it wasn’t the drunk Indian men making all the noise it was the cats and dogs fighting outside. I was on the 5th floor so I would hate to think what the noise on the lower floors would have been like.

Breakfast buffet was reasonable, I have seen a lot wider spread and for a lot cheaper. Staff were very helpful and for convenience I think it was a good investment however nothing to write home about.

All in all, it was a pleasant enough stay at this hotel however I have stayed in much better 4* hotels in Pattaya and would be more likely to stay in a 5* again or a quieter 4*.

Room tip: Rooms on the higher floors or rooms overlooking the pool
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Timecapsule
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to make this review. We are pleased to read that your overall expectations was met and have noted the good comments on our room size, room amenities and staff friendliness.
Our sister hotel in Pratumnak is a Centara Grand, which offers and different standard, and also then a different rate.
We have noted the comments on the WIFI issue and have our IT team to check this, same as for our Night shift about noisy guest late night. Thank you again, and I remain,
Sincerely Yours
Jonas Sjostedt

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and arrived at 10am. Even although check in isn’t until 3pm, they organised our room within 30 minutes for us. Room was very clean, tidy and modern. Only minor down side for us was, the swimming pool is very shaded and doesn’t get very much sunshine during the day due to the position of the hotel buildings, however the swim up pool bar is amazing and staff are fantastic. They also do a happy hour between 5pm-7pm, buy one get one free :-)

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank J2525AVkarenm
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to make this review. We are happy to see that your expectations was met and have noted the good comments on our Front office check in procedure, Room cleanliness, Pool area, Swim up pool bar and staff service. Thank you again and we hope to see you back again.
Sunny Thai Regards