All reviews irish pub sister hotel minute walk beach road amari hotel free upgrade dvd player water pressure family mart hot shower basic room sized bed free shuttle service swimming pool the hotel offers walking street superior room
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Staff was very bed.
I have never seen like this in my life
The young lady attending desk she was holler when u asking any questions
Hotel is very nice clean but inside the main attraction road

It's rate very cheap on online so if u want to save money and u have ready for rudely staff behavior than u chose it

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patcharee N, Manager Rooms at Nova Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Alpesh T,

Greeting from Nova Gold Hotel Pattaya,We are very disappointed that we can't make your a good first impression when arrival to hotel. We have normal training for our staff and our mission is to provide our guests with the best possible hospitality and service. I have taken note of your comment and shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I had accidentally book the hotel and I would say it's one of the clean hotels I have been to with good view of each rooms. I would recommend to all people whoever is visiting Pattaya. Book the hotel and you would like it.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patcharee N, Manager,Rooms at Nova Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Simrith,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for Nova Gold Hotel Pattaya. We appreciate you sharing your experience, good to learn you enjoyed our facilities, service staff. Thank you once again for your time and I am very much looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Excellent modern room and location. Reasonably priced and cheerful has all what you can expect and more. All the staff were helpful. Far enough away from 2nd room to avoid the bustle but still a bit of a walk. Easily within reach of Soi Bokhou.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tom W
Patcharee N, Manager,Rooms at Nova Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Tom W,

We are very glad to know our accommodations and services were acceptable to you.
Thank you again for your comments and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Visited thailand with my friends for a week (25/4/2017-29/4/2017). stayed my whole trip at nova gold hotel. The receptionist is rude at times. The staff is not good. things are being stolen from bags. During my stay, my friend had his wallet stolen by one of the staff, and some more guests also complained the same. Location wise also not so great, we have to walk around 15 mins to beach road. they are taking advance deposit in cash and also from credit card. STILL MY MONEY IS NOT RETURNED...

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shamsInayat
Patcharee N, Manager,Rooms at Nova Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear shamsiiiiii,

Greeting from Nova Gold Hotel Pattaya ,We are very disappointed that we can't make your a good first impression when arrival to hotel. I have taken noted all of your comment and have thorougly investigated about money stolen from your bag but nothing suspicious was shown on our camera. And investigating all of staff on that day that concerned. Deposit by cash as you mention we already deducting for the damaged sheet and extra charge. But Credit card we just block(Preauthorization card) do not charge anything and money already return back to your account(report by SCB Bank in Thailand). Please kindly check with your bank account once again. We are apologize for any inconvenience and looking forward to welcome you again for next future.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at the Nova Gold because the rooms were modern and the hotel was reasonably priced. The staff was helpful and the maid on the fourth floor went above and beyond meeting my request and cleaning the room. It was about 10-15 minute walk to the main road to get a saung Tao and the hotel had a shuttle to the beach road and main spots. I rented a motorcycle next to the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Patcharee N, Manager,Rooms at Nova Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear JBYuehan,