“Best in music , poor in staff behaviour !”
Review of Hot Tuna Bar

Hot Tuna Bar
Ranked #2 of 60 Nightlife in Pattaya
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their music is so good that i shall give 6 stars out of 5!
But when I see some other aspects i have to be fair.
This bar without its band can hardly get 1 star
i was here 8 years back and nothing has been changed since that date ! If they use air conditioners instead of ceiling fans and make some chages in staff behaviour be sure that there will not be single chair to sit there. Their cocktails are not good also . I just order beer there ! After i tasted 2 or 3 cocktails .
Staff behaviour is good if u pay them money only . Better saying they get money to behave good for 30 minutes for u ! . They dont behave good to get the tip !
Since i go there for music that really is best rock music in whole pattaya i go there again and again . But it will be more pleasant if they act good
To understand how it was ill tell u a story of a night! i was there for 5 continuous nights and ordering 3 to 6 drinks every night . All staff and band know me there ! But one night i was on my beginning of 4th drink that my friend joined me from another club on my table ( he hate rock so he went another place ) they came to get order . My friend said i can not drink any thin now . And the waiter said then wait out side !!! Do u believe it ?at that time only 3 or 4 tables were occupied ! I told him we will go when i finish my drink and the waiter said he can not sit here or shall order drink and my friend went out and followed him with my beer ! They didn't consider a simple request of their every night customer !
By the way the bang is awesome . I hope management make some changes

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"baht"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

If you are into rock or metal, this is the place to visit while you are at pattaya. Located along the walking street, you could not miss this place! Skillful guitarist and great numbers that they played. Price was similar to the bars located along walking street! Simply love the music that they play!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Hotest coolest best entertainment in Pattaya. Must go to if in Pattaya. Best live music .

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We found Hot Tuna while visiting Walking Street and were delighted we did. The band playing was fantastic with both the male and female singers being very good and thoroughly entertaining. The band was really impressive with an enormous repertoire and easily playing through the long list of requests by patrons. The service is excellent and the drinks are well priced. Well worth a visit

1  Thank AlisonEvans
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

The music on Walking Street is mostly the electronic/house type which we hate so we would probably have given up on drinking there until we went past the Hot Tuna Bar and heard some live rock music. The musicians and singers were good and played all sorts of rock and heavy metal - the drinks were reasonably priced for the area (120 Bahts for beers when we were there) and the service was good. We liked it so much that we went back there on our second night and only left because we had found another rock bar on Walking Street which we also liked.

3  Thank Satch1SouthWales