1,483 results
All reviews walking street walkable distance beach road family room swimming pool holiday inn small room basic amenities early check massage parlours tuk tuk big c clean rooms decent hotel breakfast spread excellent location comfortable stay
Reviewed 27 August 2016

wifi service not good and not working at room and every time disconnect
indian people stay more and hotel is so good but indian food not awailable at breack fast like idali vada and some other food is add so good for indian people

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nikolay S, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Raju R,

Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor.

I am sorry that some aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience with your WiFi connection. You will be delighted to learn that we are planning an upgrade of our WiFi facilities in the next month.

Please be aware that our breakfast offer is in accordance with our international brand standards. However, we are also considering options for the nationalities representing the main mix of the hotel.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Walking distance to
1. Art in paradise.
2. Alcazar show.
3. Walking street.
4. Pattaya view point.
5. Pattaya beaches.
6. Great mumbai india restaurant.
7. Indian restaurants.
8. Massage parlours.
9. McDonalds.

Grt exprience. Scenic view outside both beach and swiming pool. Indian and continental breakfast, staff english speaking cooperative, taxi stand nearby. People are very helpful. Do search for cheaper agent for competitive rates. Dont go directly.... Agents give best rates 4 alcazar, art in paradise, underwater world.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikolay S, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Manjit S,

Thank you for sharing your impression over your experience at ibis Pattaya.

It is great to know that our location perfectly suited your needs. Thank you for your compliments on our staff and service. I will share your review with our team.

Once again I appreciate your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is good
But there is not a bit of hospitality in the faces of staff
They feel burdened by our presence

No room service
No toiletries
Fresh towels only after giving back old towels
They even made me go to my friends room and bring back the previous day's water bottle (glass though) , unless i would be fined
Its like a strict school ., the first thing the reception guy explains to you is about all the fines

Place is full of package tour travellers , so they dont bother about your presence and what you feel

There are many places around with much better service

Sunshine and baybreeze are good options

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nikolay S, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear dtk89,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Pattaya.

It was with regret to learn that your stay did not meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the issue you encounter at our reception and be assured that we are taking the necessary steps to prevent such incidents in the future.

As for the absence of room and bell service, please note that it goes according to our brand standards.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you can give us another opportunity in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We have being staying in this hotel several times mostly because it's a pet friendly hotel and we have a lovely dog that loves to travel with us:)This time we were traveling without our pet and got the same lovely experience we get every time with Ibis Pattaya. We were living on the 7th floor in the room facing the pool.I never know it has a balcony which is plus for those travelers that smokes. Everything is not big in this hotel rooms but what is most important everything is clean around that is one of the reason I would stay here again even without my pet.
Bed is comfortable & clean. But one thing I would like to tell to the manager.It would be nice if you put something to the room where it would be possible to dry the towels if you would like your guest use it the next day to save the planet or something like that what you announce in your hotel.As It would be difficult to save the earth the next day if your towel is wet in the morning.
Wishing everybody a good stay with Ibis Pattaya.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikolay S, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Lugovaya K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Pattaya.

It is great that you decided to visit us again after the good impressions of your first stay. Indeed the hotel rooms are split in two areas and half of the rooms are with balconies. Those without balconies are slightly bigger in size and offer working desk. Thank you for your compliments on our cleanliness, comfort and value for money.

In reference to your suggestion, I would like to clarify that your room offers an additional hanger to the one in the bathroom, attached on the balcony wall. I am sorry if you missed it by any chance.

Thank you again for your feedback and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Staffs were so rude! Reached there almost midnight and met such unfriendly and rude staffs! They kept explaning the things that the other staffs had already explained. It was midnight and we were so tired, they should serve us at their best! Booked family room and didnt know that only 2 adults and 2 children are allow, but we did booked another room and PAID of course but they treated us like we want to sneak all 4 people into 1 room! Staffs DID NOT smile at all! I saw staffs got angry at another customer when they just asking if smoking is allow in the room, such a terrible staffs! Staffs talking bad things about you in thai language! You SHOULD NOT stay in IBIS PATTAYA hotel, its not worth any cents when they just gonna ruin your holiday!!! To the management, please train your staffs properly!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vorachai R, General Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear QingLingChang, On the outset thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit. it sad to hear that our services and hospitality does not meet with your expectation and we will of course discuss and set up an intensive training program with department concerned in particular Front Office Manager regarding to the manner of the night shift staff to ensure that we deliver consistent highest standards of services each time that our guests truly deserve from our team member. your comment is very important to us and thank you once again for sharing your experience. We hope to have an opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future in order to better serve you. Kind regards, Vorachai - General Manager