Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
“No Limits, No Complaints, No comparison

No way you’d want to dive with anyone else in Pattaya!!!!” I did my Open water and advanced open... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MikeyTees
via mobile
Awesome Experience with Amazing Instructors

we had an amazing diving experience made possible by very helpful and skillful instructors. Non... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
mananST
via mobile

All reviews dive shop fun dives these guys dive master friendly crew dive sites underwater life padi course deep dive experienced divers diving experience great diving equipment skills safety gary boat
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Gary does a great job within his dive shop in Pattaya. We had a good time and enjoyed exploring the sea life with Joshy and the wreck penetrations with Nick.
Everything was well organized, uncomplicated and easy going.
Even our special request for extra classes on specific times and additional dives were no problem at all!
Can totally recommend this place.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is my second-time diving with No Limit Divers and every time is as enjoyable as the last. Nick who was my instructor and dive leader for the fun dives is professional and a great guy to dive with. He lets you just enjoy the dive but also keeps control and makes sure everything is done to PADI Standards. On all the dives I did they were off boats so we got lunch on board as well as drinks included. The boats were well kitted out and comfortable. The fun dives are certainly very reasonably priced and the equipment you hire is always of great quality too. The free pick up and drop off at the hotel is also a great benefit as after a day diving I am normally very tired!
I look forward to diving with these guys again. Until next time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have a dood day. First i was afraid before diving. Sue is a good couch, she showed her professional and patience. I feel freedom when I was diving and the fish around. Thanks very much.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went for a fun dive and felt totally welcomed and at ease with my instructor Adam. Booking was easy and all staff very welcoming and friendly.
The day after I did my fun dive I booked to do the PADI course as I enjoyed myself that much. Over the next three days I had some great dives seeing some great sea life but the Hornbill Turtle and the Spotted Ray were my favourites.
Managed to pass thanks to the patience of Adam.
My next stop is Egypt and the Red Sea in three weeks so as you can imagine I can't wait to do this again.
Would definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We dived three days with this awesome crew. Professional and great fun! We will come back for sure!!

Date of experience: January 2018