“FANTASTIC! excellent staff and boats”
Review of No Limit Divers

No Limit Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went wreck diving over several days: collected and taken back too hotel with absolute efficiency.
the shop staff and the instructors are all so very polite and helpful;
we had 'yoshi' whom was EXCELLENT!!!
Boat was large, clean, spacious, and the food excellent; As was the equipment.
dropped straight on site, and great dives every time.
There are lots of 'shop front' dive shops in Pattaya, but NO LIMITS is one of the few that actulay operate with their own Highly qualified and experienced staff, AND have their OWN BOATS!!
I have dived all over he world, hundreds of times, and this is up there with the best.
would HIGHLY recommend (which is why I've brought friends back to No Limits time again).
EXCELLENT.

in 9 reviews
"nitrox"
"dove"

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Gary does a great job within his dive shop in Pattaya. We had a good time and enjoyed exploring the sea life with Joshy and the wreck penetrations with Nick.
Everything was well organized, uncomplicated and easy going.
Even our special request for extra classes on specific times and additional dives were no problem at all!
Can totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is my second-time diving with No Limit Divers and every time is as enjoyable as the last. Nick who was my instructor and dive leader for the fun dives is professional and a great guy to dive with. He lets you just enjoy the dive but also keeps control and makes sure everything is done to PADI Standards. On all the dives I did they were off boats so we got lunch on board as well as drinks included. The boats were well kitted out and comfortable. The fun dives are certainly very reasonably priced and the equipment you hire is always of great quality too. The free pick up and drop off at the hotel is also a great benefit as after a day diving I am normally very tired!
I look forward to diving with these guys again. Until next time!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have a dood day. First i was afraid before diving. Sue is a good couch, she showed her professional and patience. I feel freedom when I was diving and the fish around. Thanks very much.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went for a fun dive and felt totally welcomed and at ease with my instructor Adam. Booking was easy and all staff very welcoming and friendly.
The day after I did my fun dive I booked to do the PADI course as I enjoyed myself that much. Over the next three days I had some great dives seeing some great sea life but the Hornbill Turtle and the Spotted Ray were my favourites.
Managed to pass thanks to the patience of Adam.
My next stop is Egypt and the Red Sea in three weeks so as you can imagine I can't wait to do this again.
Would definitely recommend them.