See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because it was centrally situated and convenient for most of the sites in Chiangmai it was also a good price which was the important thing. My room was clean and comfortable and the staff polite and courteous.
It is also well situated for shopping with the International MAYA shopping centre just across the road with a Great selection of restaurants offering all types of food

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie T
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We got a warm welcome from friendly staff who go the extra mile to help. The bedroom was modern, well furnished and stylish with nice extra touches like fresh fruit and complimentary face mask gel. The hotel also awards tokens for environmentally friendly guests who decline daily towel and bed linen changes. The tokens are exchanged for Hokkaido Chocolates at check out. Better still under the same scheme the hotel donates to the book fund for children in Chaing Mai. It's also a very good location with lots of shopping, restaurants and bars on the doorstep.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jude S
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We stayed here for four nights and the room was excellent, we were at the back of the hotel facing the mountain and have no complaints about the room and service at all. Special mention has to be made of the "happy bum" toilet which is all singing all dancing and the best invention ever! I want one! My only complaint would be that the cafe in the lobby was never open and the bar and restaurant was so deserted we only saw people in it at breakfast time. If you came back at ten at night no way could you get a drink in the hotel, not even coffee. The think park just outside the hotel was arts and crafts type stalls and a few expensive bars and restaurants which were packed with youngsters and students, which is mostly like all that we saw of Chianf Mai, very much geared to young people and students. The Maya mall over the road is handy if you like designed shopping and certainly not cheap. Good value for money hotel and the staff were helpful, if you just need a base for travelling the. I would recommend it.

1  Thank Stanno_13
GM E, General Manager at Eastin Tan Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Dear Stanno_13,

Greetings from Eastin Tan Chiang Mai.
May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and say how delighted I was to read that you enjoyed the use of our in-room hi-tech toilets. Many of our guests have given us the same feedback as yourself and wonder where they can purchase one from!
Despite your positive review I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the points you raised concerning our food and beverage outlets. We are currently reviewing our duty roster to ensure the T Café in the lobby has a member of staff present and visible at all times.
I was extremely concerned to read that upon returning to the hotel at 10 p.m. you were under the impression that you could not purchase any food or beverages in the hotel as T Station restaurant is open until 11.30 p.m. offering a full à la carte and drinks menu. If you could kindly find the time to contact me directly via gm@eastintanchiangmai.com with your observations I will ascertain what occurred.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it's new and it's situated at Nimmanhaemin Road. As we are a group of six friends, although it's a bit high price compared with other hotels in Chiangmai, this three bedroom apartment is perfect for us. we arrived half an hour earlier, luckily the staff let us go in as the other guests left early. Wow! when got in, we all were amazed. The view is nice, and it looks exactly like the picture in the website. The room is very spacious with two floors. There's even a jacuzzi. We also use the washing machine as well. One bad point is that there're room cards for both floors but the cards are specific for that floor. we mixed the cards and can't get in once (need to fix at reception). The location is very good too, it's at the end of Nimmanhaemin Road, we can reach the coffee shops and maya easily. We also tried the steam at late night (there's no staff around, we figure out a while how to operate but it's fine). I want to stay here again if i have chance.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 24 September 2015

For a 4 stat standard, I would rated this hotel with very good value. Not to mention that their location for nightlife is outstanding, just right on the Chiang am hot spot for night out.

They've got good room with full amenities, comfortable even not that large but can say in good size, average bedding facilities.

Restaurant when we were there was also just average, considering one lunch, one cocktails and one breakfast. If they could invest with a great chef then it could be better.

Other facilities - Gym, Pool, Steam, all in good conditions, parking onsite and fast wifi.

Date of stay: August 2015