See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I often stay here when visiting Chiangmai.
Great value. Very good pool area. The hotel is being progressively up graded after years of neglect. The renovated rooms are very good and some come with a large covered balcony. Rooms in the unrenovated sections are dark, with old furniture decor and creaking floors, but clean and mostly comfortable.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the markets and a short tuk tuk ride to the old city.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank I4765TManthonym
Reviewed 24 February 2017

The hotel now has three buildings [the newest is almost complete] and an excellent pool with a poolside restaurant! The location is very close to many "places to see & experience". There is also a pretty good lending library.

I could never agree with some of the reviews-- and, my American friend has lived there comfortably for many years!!

Room tip: Larger rooms/suites are available.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Good hotel conveniently close to main tourist spots. 10 minutes walk to night market and 5 minutes walk to china town. Quiet neighbourhood and good wifi. Though if you need laundry service just go elsewhere as it is 2 times cheaper than at the hotel. I find that the website was not quite accurate in terms of it having a running pool. That was one of the main reasons why I booked it only to find that it was being renovated. A bit disappointed about that. Wished they have updated their website to let future guest know of the current conditions. Other than that, hotel was clean, spacious and safe.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We expected a 'you get what you pay for' type off accommodation but when we arrived they expected us to pay more for some reason or other which we did and this was our first mistake

Then we rented motorbikes from them and they accused us of damaging them and wanted us to pay for it! Typical scam in Thailand but we refused and they chased us to our room twice because of 'scratches'

We booked two nights and one was enough to make us leave because we were so unhappy.

Bath advertised but in terrible shape and shower was cold! Much better places to stay inside city walls.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016

What a sewer. Booked a week.The moronic guests slam the heavy wooden doors constantly. All hours of the night. The night''security'' guy is a thug with a rude mouth and has a habit of talking with his hands instead of his ignorant mouth. I seriously almost knocked him out.One of the workers climbed onto my balcony and stole a garment that I had been drying. When I told the owner about it and expressed my annoyance he began shouting and told me if I did'nt like it then ''GET OUT!!'' The maids are'nt particularly freindly but there was one young girl who was always sweet and always had a smile.Pools clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: June 2016