See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at this resort recently. The place is not far from the airport. It is near the newest malls in Chiang Mai. The rooms are big although some maintenance of the place would make it much better. The resort has a large open space; I would not call it a garden but rather a piece of grassland. The price is reasonable and includes breakfast usually consisting of egg, sausages, ham, bread, coffee and tea - not buffet.

Room Tip: Have your own transport or make transport arrangements.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2008

Great place to get away from the hussle & bussle of the city
Friendly staff, huge pool (although it is not part of the hotel as such & is part of the residentail resort so is 2-3 minutes walk) & really friendly staff who can't do enough for you.
The only downside is it is away from everything so to go anywhere (including shopping) transport/taxi/tuk tuk is required

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank brownie312
Reviewed 5 October 2007

I love this hotel the best in chiangmai because of the nice location of the hotel , the plam trees and the service of the staff . I spent two nights this time. The hotel was being renovated so it was a bit noisy but it was okay I still loved this hotel . I could breath in the fresh air .The manager was so kind to us and let us have breakfast in our room . The hotel is near Central Airport Plaza and Airport . There is 7 11 nearby .I think it was good to stay a bit away from the city and tourists . The price at only 1200 bath(about 40 dollars) is affordable for a big room and balcony ,but there is no wifi service here you have to buy internet card for service . I think I will alway staying here when I come back to chiangmai

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pimmy80
Reviewed 15 August 2007

Admittedly we were staying off-peak, but that didn't excuse a truly awful experience. On the outside, the hotel presents itself as a charming and unique place, full of colonial-style furniture and log-fires (yes, even in Thailand) ... the rooms are like museum-pieces .. and smell like them too ... fusty and dam0p and the water-pressure was non-existent. While we were staying, the restaurant was being rebuilt so we were served a breakfast that had obviously come straight out of a tin (continental breakfast = one sad croissant). Checked out for somewhere with a bit more life.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank dinahjo
Reviewed 29 January 2006

Having spent a week at this marvelous home from home my wife and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you travel to North Thailand be sure not to miss this gem. We will certianly return.

• Stayed: January 2006