“Best massage yet”

Supattra Traditional Thai Massage
Ranked #83 of 288 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Can't recommend enough. One of the blind therapists called Peaches asked if I had any pain - my shoulders and gave the most instinctive massage yet. Strong but focusing without direction, on the areas that were most painful. Cheaper than other places at 150 baht an hour which I didn't think was right due to the competence and techniques used so paid 200baht which is the standard price elsewhere.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

This is one of those places. That's all I've gotta say. I spent the last week, here in Chiang Mai, looking for the blind Thai massage place. Going for long jogs each morning looking for the words "blind massage".
Then I noticed a massage place, literally, 20 paces from my hotel. And there it was. And the obvious question for myself: "Who's the blind one?" Well these people see in ways that I can't imagine. Spoil yourself. Inexpensive as it gets. With arguably the best thai massage anywhere in the world.
PS
not for sissies

3  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Although some of Thai moves are not done for obvious reasons, the therapist that worked on me had exact pressure and I felt amazing after.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I feel good and trust for massage here. They have skillfully. I feel fresh and relax every times. Mr.Nut is kindness, gentle, speak English very well and good take care my darling the best. And other staffs are polite and diligent. Keep holding on. I really like here. I'll come back here again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Every time I'm in Chiang Mai I get at least one massage here. Mr. Nat is a massage therapist but doubles as a chiropractor, at least in my case. He's so popular it's necessary to make an appointment.
Don't expect a nice relaxing massage though, this is serious business. The therapists work out all the kinks in your body, which can be painful at times. But luckily you can tell them "too hard" and they'll go easier on you (wuss!)

1  Thank travelkonijn