All reviews old city dvd player tuk tuk pool area ground floor walking distance wat phra breakfast buffet small pool sunday night market superior room thai food yogurt chang mai balcony koi thailand
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect location in the middle of the old city with really friendly and positive staff. Beautiful little hotel that’s never far from whatever you need in town or from an excursion pick up, often from right outside the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack E
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in De Lanna for just 2 nights and really enjoyed it.
The breakfast is really nice and had lots to offer with cooked food and cold buffet style too. The restaurant also serves good Pad Thai!

I really liked the pool area, it’s quite small but has a very warm & cozy feel to it. Both nights we were there, the hotel had arranged for musicians to play really chill acoustic music in the pool area. Really relaxing and just a nice atmosphere.

The staff could not have been more helpful, they were so lovely and could not commend them more.

The hotel is a little far away from the night market, but we didn’t mind that. Chiang Mai is easy to navigate by foot or by bike, so the hotel is super accessible for most things. Night Bazzar is about 10/15 mins in a tuk tuk bit we walked it in 30 mins and took in the sights!

Nice healthy restaurants around the hotel too!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the DeLanna hotel for 3 nights, the staff were all friendly and very helpful. The pool area and rooms are nice. Food and breakfast were also very nice. Excellent location with only a few minutes walk to the Sunday Night Market and temples. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was surprised when I arrived 5 hours before check-in and they had a clean room ready to go for us. I had room 109, right on the first floor facing the pool and garden. The room was clean and very nice. Wish there were outlets next to the bed so I could charge my phone overnight but thats minor. The location was great, within the old city wall and walking distance to a few nice temples, lots of shopping and good restaurants. Thought the breakfast was pretty good, a few varieties and catered to westerns as well as thai. Fruits were very fresh! The only bad thing about this place I'd say is the Wi-FI connection. Very spotty service and my room was right next to the reception, which made me believe would be closer to the internet router. Everyone there was friendly and helped promptly. I'd recommend this hotel to families or couples. Kind of a quiet area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Paokung, Owner at De Lanna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear lovely guests,

We designed the plug outlet at the counter across the bed. There are enough outlet for charge any electronic gadgets. We did design room based on the quality of people who live in. If the outlet on the side of the bed at our head station, the signal of the phone might harm you when you are sleeping. We will fix the Wifi problem. We just reconstruct our Wifi system and it might still have some bug on the system. Thank you again for your valuable comments and looking forward to seeing you again in the you next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the feel of the rooms at this hotel. The breakfast was mediocre and there were a lot of mosquitoes. I would have rated my stay higher but I was charged 200 Baht for losing a room key, which soured things for me.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Jordan F
Paokung, Owner at De Lanna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Sorry for the unpleasant stay with us. We will deal more on mosquitoes and improve our breakfast. It's the hotel policy about the key card and this policy has been informed when the guests check-in.

Sincerely yours,