“I'm sure this is also called Oriental Garden !”
Review of Garden Restaurant

Garden Restaurant
Ranked #1,851 of 2,395 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Can't see why people are complaining. We ate here one lunch time during our visit to Chiang Mai. The food was very good and the beer was cold.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Visited many times before , on visits to Chiang Mai , but this is the last , can I please add i’m always polite to Bar - restuarant staff, as they do an admiral job !!!
Not hungry, on this occasion, so ordered a lemon juice ,, it came , drank it , Delicious ( that’s the reason for the two stars , should be one ) ,, asked for the bill ,, reply
THATS JUST FIFTY BAHT !!! Snatched the note ,, Turned walked off ,,
You will not have the opportunity to serve me again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Been here several times 5 years and more ago. Was a great place. Tonight ordered food. Got half of what we ordered. Wifes food was good. My food never came and was told they forgot to order it. Even though he confirmed my order when I requested it. This after wife finished eating.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Found this place one morning and because the garden area looked so attractive decided to return for dinner. Staff welcomed us and the restaurant was not busy, ordered drinks and food, drinks arrived promptly but food was a bit slower, after it arrived we had to ask for plates and cutlery, another longish wait before we could start eating. Food was nice but average and the service was very disjointed.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had breakfast and lunch here several times. Unfortunately was very ill late one evening on a day I had eaten lunch in this place.
It's hard to identify from where you get the bacteria so cannot be certain, story continues. Thought the food was good enough to have returned a couple of times but for me it was also convenient so that's why I went there several times.
Called in for an early lunch on last visit and started with a quick beer but went to toilet beforehand. Cook was just coming out after using toilet.
Notice there is no soap for hand wash.
Ask about soap, no one can understand English all of a sudden, ask how the cook washes hands after toilet, they just shrug. Young bloke on staff buts in and tells me in good English that if I am worried the place is not clean I can go elsewhere.
Against this background I'm thinking this is why I was violently ill that night...up to you.

2  Thank Sidneeman