Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$40.02
from US$100.05
from US$100.05
1,870 results
All reviews cooking class pad thai amazing food cashew chicken amazing experience at home great class market tour course meal cooking lesson cook book fun experience cook thai food learning how a lot of fun perm chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

This was the best cooking class I've ever taken!! The chefs were so nice and accommodating for food allergies/other needs and taught us how to work with fire!!!!! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to expand their cooking palate and explore Thai food culture.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

An incredible experience! I would definitely recommend taking a course with them! The food was great!

Date of experience: June 2021
Review of: Evening Course

Easy and entertaining class. Great time with a group. Will definitely recommend to anyone wanting to learn thai cooking!!

Review of: Evening Course

Great location, good food, and easy recipes to follow. Pretty views and easy to get too. Thanks for food

Review of: Evening Course

I took this class with a big group and we had a blast! Our chef was really fun and humorous, the location was stunning and it was such a revelation to learn I can actually make a lot of Thai dishes I love! I can’t wait to bring back these skills to the states!