All reviews maya mall nimman road lovely rooftop pool hotel concept great location nice hotel nimman area near airport breakfast buffet hotel located comfortable room late check restaurant staff rain shower welcome drink swimming pool wonderful stay
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The hotel's strength is its excellent location.
The staff were kind and able to relax. Everything is perfect.
I would like to take my next Chiang Mai trip with this hotel.
I look forward to the opportunity.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear lkm1990,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you for taking the time to share this fantastic review of our hotel. We are grateful for your kind words on our location and the performance of our team. It is a great delight to know that you had a perfect stay with us.

It is a pleasure for the entire team to look after you and we will await the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

the location is wonderful, the breakfast is good, the staffs are hospitable.And the view of swimming pool is perfect. we check out at 2pm and do not charge us. The room is clean, and if there were clothesline pole, it would be 100% perfect. Because it is summer, and we have many clothes to wash.

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of our hotel at this site. It is a delight to read that you were very satisfied with our location, facilities and our breakfast offerings. We are particularly pleased that you were well taken care of by our staff and wish to express our appreciation for you compliment.

Your suggestion for our improvement is well noted and we have add the clothesline in all our balcony room for the guest's convenient. Thank you for highlighting this issue to our attention.

We are grateful for your support. My team and I would look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Good stay in U Nimman hotel. Good location. It is near Maya shopping mall and close to Chiang Mai airport. Nice breakfast with a variety of food choice. Coffee there is good as well. The pool view is excellent too.

Dear Anita F,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely review of our hotel. It is a great pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable stay.

Our restaurant and culinary team are extremely happy to receive your praise on our breakfast offerings. We also appreciate your compliments on our location and facilities.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again when you return to Chiang Mai next time.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I now feel bad that I stayed for only 2 nights. My welcome was pleasant and quick. I was accompanied all the way to my room even if I had only one carry on bag. The room was big and had everything that I needed (umbrella included). Their breakfast and lunch buffets were more than adequate. They boast of their "breakfast anytime and anywhere" rule where everyone is entitled to breakfast. If one woke up late and missed the buffet at the restaurant, he can still get a breakfast box in his room or for take out. On my last day, my flight was very, very early. They made a breakfast box for me based on my preferences. It was not ultra-luxury but it is centrally located and close to everything. Everyone was so very pleasant that I would love to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear purplepinay,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this nice review of your recent stay and letting us know that our staff took good care of you throughout the stay.

We are glad to read that our unique breakfast offering is to your liking. It is indeed one of many offerings which differentiate us from other hotels.

My team and I shall look forward to the pleasure of having as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Convenient location to all leisure, shopping & cafes.
* walking distance to all popular & Instagrammable cafes & spots.
* just cross over from hotel lobby to the newly opened shopping mall -> One Nimman - all nice outlet interior there.
* walking distance to Maya Mall, less than 5 mins which just located opposite.
* variety food available around the neighborhood.
* easy to access to anywhere by tuk-tuk & by Grab too.

Dear bettycol,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

My team and I feel grateful for your nice feedback. Thank you very much for your time. We are glad that our convenient location is to your liking.

Nimman area has indeed become very trendy and considered major attraction for travelers and locals. It is a blessing that we are located right here so our guests get to enjoy all their leisure activities while staying with us.

Thank you for your support. We would love to welcome you again in the future.