“Good food”

GreenHouse Restaurant
Neighbourhood: Pathum Wan
Neighbourhood: Pathum Wan
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I'm glad we chose Greenhouse Restaurant to have our lunch. The food was very good especially the Thai curry n rice and the pasta was surprisingly excellent. Pleasant staff and reasonably priced. Would love to go there again.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank Caroline P

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Despite the good reviews, I was dissapointed at the fact that my very first visit to this restaurant with my family, I was turned away at 7.25pm for the reason “we are closing at 8pm”.

I can only imagine that the food quality is good, but my experience with their service was real, and I do hope the owners read this review.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 642hankb
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible food
Terrible service

Didn't ate half of the food and the staff didn't care at all.
But they didn't forget to add service to the bill.
Find somewhere else to eat

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This resturant has a lovely vegeterian food (not only).
Very recommanded.
I took a vegi soup and pasta, and it was great. It also not expensive.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Segmany
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Located on the sixth floor, this is a nice place to eat authentic Thai as well as Thai fusion food. The restaurant is clean and price is expensive if compared with the food court but you get service here. The tom yam was really tasty and we enjoyed the som tam, Thai green curry and pineapple fried rice. We enjoyed our lunch and will be back.

Date of visit: October 2017