See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this hostel for future travellers in Bangkok. Exceptionally friendly and kind staff, clean rooms and a remarkably pleasant vibe. The staff was very compliant with any requests or inquiries we had during our stay. The rooms and washrooms were also well maintained.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
WarmWhiteHostel, Owner at Warm White Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Great to hear you had a great time with us during your stay.
And it's always a pleasure have all of you guys with us exploring.

Open Heart & Positive Mindset!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This hoslte is really nice and clean! When you arrive you get greeted and have to pay a 500 Baht deposit or leave your passport to get your room key. You get either back at the end of your trip. It was nice to know my passport was safe with them while I was out and about. When going to your room they have a no shoes policy so just take your shoes off at the front desk. The beds were a bit hard but all around clean. The only thing I found a bit weird was that the shower was in the toilet which meant I had to constantly dry the seat with really thin toilet paper. Other than that the stay was really nice. There’s free filtered water downstairs and the breakfast is toast and eggs. Bit plain but it holds you over until you go out. One thing to note is that the air conditioning is off from 12pm-7pm. Thanks for the great stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your extended review - spot on if I may say so!

Thank you and your welcome.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Warm White Hostel for just over a week as a solo female traveller and had a really wonderful time! The hostel was meticulously clean and the amenities were all working and in excellent condition. I had the King room and I really loved how bright and airy it was as well as the AMAZING view of green temple spires and the Monument lit up at night. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and it was nice to have my own bathroom with lovely hot water and fluffy white towels!

The other guests were all fun, nice people of all ages and nationalities and there were regular roof-top parties organised for the guests which were great fun! I made a lot of fantastic new friends there

The staff were the absolute best! Nothing was too much trouble at any time of the day or night and they even let me leave my big suitcase there who I travel to the south. A big special thank you to Job, Neung, Pik, Jane, Lalita, Spy, Tuk and everyone else I haven't mentioned! Thank you for your kindness and for always helping me so much!

I really recommend this hostel! It's close to Khaosan Road and has the best street food all around it, plus big markets with fry it, clothing, and anything else you can think of! It's also right on the bus route to and from the airports and major Bus Terminals so you can get anywhere very cheaply by yourself. The free Wi-Fi was really great too! Very fast and there's a decent computer you can use downstairs too.

I loved my stay at Warm White and I'd highly recommend it to anyone! Give it a try - you'll love it!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
WarmWhiteHostel, Owner at Warm White Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Many thanks Bron for giving me such a wonderful review. You always made everyone smile during the time while staying here. Looking forward to catching up with you and fancy some beers together in the near future. Job & Nueng

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this as a private room in the hostel, so should have expected noise. However, we also booked the king room which is their most expensive choice - yet it's incredibly loud thanks to being below the rooftop bar. Didn't sleep properly even with earplugs due to loud music first night and someone loudly enjoying themselves the third. On top of that, even though we paid for private room there are signs saying we can't eat or drink in our room. The bed was the least comfortable I've had in all of Asia. Despite all this, the staff are really friendly and the hostel is in a good location so it still deserves three stars.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
WarmWhiteHostel, Owner at Warm White Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your honest response. We appreciate the feedback and do apologize for this and will keep on working hard to improve our beloved hostel. Hope you're having a good time.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great hostel very nice staff, they are very helpful! Overall it was clean and although there wasn’t much luxury it was a great place to stay in. We had no problems at all!! The location is also very good! i would recommend it!

Room Tip: The 4 bed female dormitory
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WarmWhiteHostel, Owner at Warm White Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you very much for the kind words! It is always a pleasure welcoming soul searchers from far and wide to our little home :)

And don't forget... OPEN HEART & POSITIVE MINDSET!

Thanks so much.