“Spectatular view”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best top bars to visit it goes up to 59 floor. We went there before sunset and view was spectacular and amazing view of the city. They have a great options of cocktails but do lack a bit on a whine list, they could improve a bit on that but all in all definetly must a visit

Write a ReviewReviews (5,302)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a place you see in photo after photo however what you do not see are the CROWDS.
We were jammed up beside another table and it was difficult to move.
If you do go to the Moon Bar then try to find the time when the press of humans does not overwhelm the experience.
Alternatively there are plenty of other high buildings in the city which offer this experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The view is actually very good and you should visit, but the tasting menu is bad, no flavours worth paying for!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pretty excited visiting Moon Bar during my stay at Banyan Tree. What a wonderful views from Level 61st. But thats where all the 'wow' factor ends. Staff is not friendly at all. I had not even taken first step there when two girls(Hotel staff) came right into my face asking for, I don't know what. Too many so called (unfriendly) security staff standing at every corner there and yawning. Two of them didn't even respond to my hello and just kept on staring.
So instead of spending my evening there, as planned, I decided to walk down.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a disappointment! Slow service and had to even chase the staff and complain to get a pre-dinner drink! Service improved after the complaint but the food was a real let down. The steak was great but the new menu we were told suggested the salmon confit - what a disappointment that was! Fish was dry and tasteless, potato gratin was anemic and undercooked and neither dish carried care or thought - how they served it was the bigger question! The waiter very helpful and credited our food but no sight of the chef or manager to explain what went wrong! they seem to be verging on the arrogant and a shame as the location and views stunning but the food very costly for what I consider as average or even below average in our experience. Vertigo really need to focus on the quality of the food being served as very costly for a nice view and expensive drink!