“Extraordinary taste with affordable price”

Kritsada Steak House
Ranked #2,064 of 12,857 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Must come, the taste and dish decoration is great!
Quality ingredients and cook with heart.

Ribeye is the best for me.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Not sure if I was in that place wrong time. Over crowded and food came when ever they were ready. Actually one customer that came later that I got food faster than me. Don't expect 5 star place with their menu. I think there were many before me because floors were quite dirty, possibly caused by rush time. I had simple fusion pasta and mushroom soup. Not sure who did those but not former 5 star restaurant chef. Pasta is very basic thing to do and it was under boiled. Mushroom soup didn't have enough "kick" to give points. I'd consider place, service, food all together an average place.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Very nice food! Lovely mushrooms soup and Korean Oyster with spinach!! Try also the chichen with Cheese!! Aroiii

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

You can see by how the food it presented that whoever runs the kitchen/restaurant must have some experience in a top-restaurant. Unfortunately that's where it ends in this place. I ordered an appetizer (goose liver) and main dish (ostrich steak).
The appetizer was about the worst I've ever being served (besides it was served after I got the main dish) Obviously the cook forgot how to fry this delicate part.
The main dish wasn't any better and rather dry and salty.

Than there the hygiene part........ Here's also improvement needed. When bugs are walking back and forth over the table it won't improve appetite.

If you enjoy nicely presented dishes but don't care much about taste, go here, if you prefer taste above the visuals, go to real good restaurant.

If the owner improves the above, I will definitely give it another try since it's close to our home.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Andre B
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Location is not a big deal for good and quality foods. I always love to have my lunch there when i think about steak and order chicken steak with cheddar cheese, mushroom soup, garlic breads. Sounds like a big meal to me but i can finished them all since its soooo yummy. Highly recommended! You will never regret.

Date of visit: April 2016