2,218 results
All reviews nana bts nana area deluxe suite living room the main road free upgrade night life buffet breakfast tuk tuk sukhumvit shopping concierge train nightlife lane thai taxis
Reviewed 29 September 2018

stayed for 03 nights at this property once again and i must say their hospitality & service standards are moving up.Check in was extremely courteous & smooth,Room was in perfect shape a special mention for the front desk staff Jen who was always so prompt & courteous greeting me with a smile always.Was a pleasure staying at this hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank sureshdanani
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Sureshdanani,

Thank you so much for being our regular guest and sharing your kind review on TripAdvisor.

It is my pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok. My colleagues and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was pleased with the hospitality and service standards of the hotel. Your kind comments are graciously accepted and this I am sure this will give a lot of motivation to the staff in there work especially Khun Jenny whom you remember welcoming you back.

My team and I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit and stay at the hotel. What struck me was people recognised me for some reason. Still the same vibe and ambience. Love the friendliness of the staff and the warmth and welcoming smiles.
If one needs a place to stay while visiting Bkk.. The Grand Sukhumvit is the place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Leslie L,

Greetings - It will always be our pleasure to welcome you back to Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok. Thank you for sharing your fantastic review on tripadviasor.

It is very rewarding to hear you enjoyed your overall experience, and that the team played a big part of your positive impression. Our team strives to create lasting memories for our guests, and I am delighted to hear we met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and trust you will continue to make Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok your destination of choice.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I always stayed in this hotel whenever I went to Bangkok. The staff are very friendly and services are very good. It is located minutes to Nana Bts Station. There are a few 24 hrs convenient shops nearby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear RonnieChua,

Greetings.

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with fellow travelers on the tripadvisor network. We always take guest feedback very seriously. This way we can always see where we can improve and to be more sensitive to the guests needs.

Your kind comments about the staff attitude are gracefully received. This will surely be a great motivating factor for them to try and further exceed guests expectations.
We are so happy to read that the location of the hotel was convenient for you during your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is a four star hotel not five
Staff are kind but not well trained

Lobby is big but need little renovation
Room is big and clean

Faced a problem that no room was available once we reached
But the manager arranged for us and upgrade our room

Price is logic and cheap
Walking distance to nana station

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Aziz K,

Greetings.

Thank you for staying at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok on your recent trip to Bangkok and feedback of your stay.

I was concerned to read that the Front Office staff were not well trained. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Will discuss shortcomings and carry out more training with my training department. Thank you also for your feedback about the lobby and we will most certainly see where we can uplift the lobby.

Once again many thanks for your review and we will try harder to get a five star review from you.

The team and I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

A good value for money. During my recent stay as always Gran Sukhumvit Hotel (GSH) BKK always makes one feel comfortable in every way possible. The rooms are neat and clean. The front office manager and specially the hotel manager very friendly and helpful.
Great Jazz music at the bar. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Victor C
Vikaran S, Resident Manager at Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Victor C,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok. We appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very very happy to read that you have given our hotel a 5* rating. Your compliments are very motivating and will inspire us to scale greater heights of excellence.

I hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Many Thanks once again.

Resident Manager

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok.