Best Bangkok Thailand Tour
Review Highlights
Great was ro see some Temples

Had a fantastic guide Pim. She was very informative and spoke very well we had a great group to do... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
CandyJonez
via mobile
Great way to see Bangkok

This is a great tour. It hits the best parts of Bangkok in a day. Pim, our guide was great. She is... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
CMC1208
New York City, New York
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Our tour guide (Alice) & driver were very good. The guide was very informative. We were the only two on this and we booked at last minute which was excellent.
However, be aware one of the stops is the gem factory / shop where you are followed about and pressured into buying something.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

our tour in bangkok was amazing. The beaches were fantastic. we also went shopping and i must say that items here costs less than i expected. i would really comeback and explore more of Thailand.

1  Thank silvia a
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Our visit to Bangkok n Phuket was a great n stress free due to very valuable n practical suggestions by Tripadvisers. We thank to all reviewers in Tripadvisers and also suggest to Tourists wish to go any where must go through all points by Tripadvisers n plan accordingly which will certainly make their tours a fantastically very pleasant n stress free. Thanks to all in Tripadvisers. Ramesh Fuletra Rajkot Gujarat India.

Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

Hi Every body last 9th December to 16th December I was visited Bangkok, Thailand. I did this visit with my family like my wife, son 14 years old and my daughter 7 years old. This December months is very good for visit to Bangkok Thailand. It's time for marketing. For Christmas reason every where giving promotion, sale. If you are Muslim very difficulties stay in Bangkok for halal food. I can give you guarantee that you will not back without eat pork fat. If you eat a biscuits there is must present pork fat. Rare restaurant and food you can get halal. Like you eat a mango dry slices but that is not halal. There is present pork fat. If you are a Muslim and visit Bangkok pls before eat any thing must you do sure that is halal or not.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

We loved this tour we saw all of Bangkok. All the gold shops I could not believe how pretty to see it glisten in every shop. The food was also amazing. I would love to go back.

1  Thank Jana P