“Wonderful Thai food ”

Ranked #850 of 12,741 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The food here is delicious so much so that we came back again before we left Bangkok.

The restaurant is located on the top floor of the Central World mall and it can get packed for lunch and dinner. They have a ticketing system where a number is given to you and you have to be at the counter when your number is called.

One of the best places for Thai food and certainly we will come back again the next time we are in Bangkok.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great restaurent to indulge in Thai cuisine. Portions are enough for one person. A bit pricey though.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a must visit for me. Delicious, yum yum. Its on the 7 th floor of central world.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The restaurant has a variety of Thai cuisine, and the service is outstanding. When I first walked into the restaurant, the Lead server (Noi) took me to a quiet table as I had requested. It was kind of warm, so I asked if I could have another table. She was very pleasant and took me to another table with no indication of frustration. I had steamed sea bass in lime juice, rice with shrimp chili paste and vegetables. The sea bass was one of the best that I have ever had fixed this way and was served on a tray with a flame to keep it warm. Every server was very pleasant and smiled at all of the guests. They were very nice and polite. I highly, highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

They have one of the best menus of all the Thai restaurants around.
However, the food is quite average. Some dishes are good but most of them are really average. Seafood is not fresh, curry is bland and tasteless.
After I paid the bill in cash, I left a tip. It was a 20% tip. A waiter passed by, picked up the bill, opened it and check the cash notes, then closed it, walked away. All in a very rushed and rude motion. That, left a bad taste in my mouth. All of a sudden their food is much worse than average.
However, it's fair to give them a 2/5 review, because the food is actually not bad. Unlike the attitude of that one waiter, that one stinks.