3,148 results
All reviews woo bar spectacular room sathorn square marvelous suite trendy hotel chong nonsi bts station spg member concierge team business district lobby bar amazing hotel pool and gym breakfast buffet corner room tuk tuk woobar boxing
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with very friendly staff, can’t go wrong when one of the hotel duty mangers welcomes you with gin cocktails delivered to your room! Nice cocktail bar near reception and good location to get the train around the city. The pool was quite small for a large hotel but nice to relax in the afternoon after a morning of sightseeing.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie A
W Bangkok P, General Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Katie A,

The W brand celebrates a cocktail culture so we're glad to hear that the gin cocktails were appreciated and that WooBar was enjoyed! Our WET pool area is open 24 hours so you can relax at all times and it's good to know you did after a tiring day of sightseeing.

When you're ready to take another city break and pamper yourself, we certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome yo back.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This is my second time staying in W hotel and I love staying here.
The hotel is in perfect location - just next to the station and shops.
The moment I stepped in, I could feel the luxury, the vibrant color scheme and aroma, it is so uplifting.
The rooms are spacious, pool area is wonderful, Good Choice of Breakfast, Staff are great - very helpful and knowledgeable....
If I am not sold for all the above, I would just pay for the vibe!!! - Wonderful Music 24/7.
Absolutely Love it!!!

Room Tip: Talk to the Staff about what you like - they are very helpful!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul L

Dear Paul L,

We're so happy to learn that you enjoyed the vibe of W Bangkok which is certainly unlike traditional hotels as we celebrate our passion points in music, fashion, design and fuel (the brands take on healthy living). The energy felt here is certainly meant to be uplifting as mentioned!

We can't wait to welcome you back for your 3rd visit next time and will certainly do our best to continue taking great care of you. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Rooms were great and the bed was close to perfect. Food is good and the entire hotel has a great ambience. The staff were friendly and nice. I forgot my charger in the room and hotel staff kept it safely and it finally reached me in good condition.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
W Bangkok P, General Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Smitesh S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience at W Bangkok. We're glad you enjoyed the visit overall and that the team managed to return the charger that was left behind. We hope to welcome you back again next time.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived by Taxi the staff outside where quick yo help with luggage

Got my ticket and straight to Checkin

Checkin took a little longer than I expected but all ok, staff are friendly and helpful

Got my key and off to the room

Lobby is quite buzzing reminded me of a club entrance too much going on

4 elevators so you are not waiting long

Hallway is a little jazzy but ok

Opened my room door and BaM awesome room better than expected

Room is spacious, colorful, quality furniture and huge bathroom with a bath the amenities are excellent

Bags came up fast and the guy lingered longer than he should for a tip

That night it’s the best sleep I have had in ages, bed is absolutely awesome

By the way room service was fast and food was tasty

I went to gym the following morning the gym is quite calm compared to the hotel, enough equipment for a good workout, again staff are nice

Pool I love to swim but I did not like the pool set up so gave it a miss

Breakfast area is in the 6th floor
Lots of great food variety
I did not have it as part of my room rate so I think it’s a little expensive but the quality of food and variety is very good, service is fast and warm

The staff are awesome for Bell Boys, to Checkin to restaurant area once the recognize you they are all smiles

Checking out was fast, one error on my bill fixed quickly

Overall excellent stay will stay again

My only CONS

When I asked the concierge to help with some printing I needed, his reaction was as if he was doing me a favor, no communication just a sly grin like I am too busy to help, his job is to be customer centric and supportive not have an attitude

2  Thank chonkaa

Dear Hira H,

Thank you for the comprehensive review of your stay. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities (particularly the bed!) and do highly recommend booking a room with breakfast inclusive rate for the best value. Your feedback about some areas of improvement for our team have been noted though it's good to know that you were otherwise impressed with the general levels of service and friendliness.

We hope that we'll have a chance to welcome you to W Bangkok again next time.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Room is large and spacious, but cleanliness gets a 3/5 rating (there was a large stain in the closet, handcream was obviously used by a previous guest but was not swapped out which makes me wonder about the rest of the amenities).

Room service took 1.5 hours to serve a bowl of soup, had to call them to remind them about it. They called the next day and said they would waive it due to the ungodly wait, but it still showed up on the final room bill.

Guest services were hard to get ahold of, which was a bit of a fail on their whatever whenever promise.

Other than that, location was a bit ridiculous - there's barely any cabs / Grab cars available in the area on weekends. Wouldn't stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank mikaelalee
Alexander K, Hotel Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Hello mikaelalee,

Thank you for staying with us at W Bangkok. I am very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us was not a pleasant one. Rest assured that cleanliness and genuine guest service are most important to us, and I appreciate if you can contact me directly at alexander.kellermann@whotels.com that I can learn more about your experience with us.

W Bangkok is conveniently located next to the Bangkok Sky Train station allowing for easy access to both the river side, as well as major shopping centers within minutes.

We hope that you can consider giving us another chance in the future, and thank you for being our guest.

Best regards,