“Best Chinese Restaurant in MBK”
Review of Hongmin

Hongmin
Ranked #2,271 of 12,857 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Siam
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Never miss this restaurant whenever in MBK. It is located at the ground floor, near the Taxi stand and Tops Supermarket.
My recommendations are: Black Pepper Crab Meat, Fried Dried Shark's Fin with Crab Meat, Web Goose Noodle, Peking Duck, Deep Fried Seafood Omelette, Fish with 3 combination preparations... (see Pic). and many more for you to explore from their Menu. Do not give it a miss when you are in MBK

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Came here early afternoon (well past lunch time) after having gone exploring Bangkok and on my way back to the hotel (which was accessible via the mbk mall). Not surprisingly the place was quiet given the hours I came in.
This was my first time here and found the service to be good & prompt. I ordered the duck with pickled ginger (very good) & coconut water (2) for drink. For desert I went for the Sago sweet/ice cream which was just heaven. Left the restaurant feeling full and content. Definitely would come back and would be happy to recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

If I could give negative stars I would.

Ordered beef and ducks tongue's arrived.

Big discussion on what happened an hour later still NO BEEF !!

Paid left.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The restaurant is situated inside the MBK centre. The selection of food is varied and traditional. We really enjoyed the food served here. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. We arrived during happy hour and enjoyed some discounted beer in pitchers.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were early checking in at our hotel and wandered into here after flying all night. We found the food delicious from Hong Kong fried rice to sizzling pepper beef and some great noodle dishes. Our favourite restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2017