1,638 results
All reviews nana bts the bell boy special thanks nice hotel sukhumvit soi street food deluxe room bars and restaurants hotel is located reception staff pleasant stay yogurt night life buffet breakfast visit bangkok taxi shopping
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Considering its location among the bars and crowds on soi 11, the room I had was decent enough - clean, quiet, with a fully working shower. It looked out on fading residential plots with peeling wooden shutters and suspect concrete work. It reminded about what I like about this wild, constantly transforming 'global city' where often architecture is wiped out and re-built. I saw some sense of the past, which is a rare commodity in this place.

Finally, I grew very angry with the staff at check out thinking they'd not returned my ID - they had. I can't return there now as I embarrassed myself. But those looking for a short stay on a budget could do worse than head here.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to the street side
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
SalilHotelSukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Greetings from Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11,Bangkok.

We refer to your recent stay with us and very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11,Bangkok. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will definitely share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Happy to stay heare all staff good beheve. They good to custumer. Excelent staff Olivia,Mr. Chai and Charlie.So good location and near by the sky Tran station.Room are very clean.So and the resturent. break fast is good indan type food they served. resturent staff also good

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
SalilHotelSukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us, Salil Hotel.
I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay experience with us. Your kind comments will be shared with our team to serve as a motivation for us to continue striving for service excellence. Meanwhile, your comment regarding the breakfast and towels set up in room have been noted and will be reviewed by all department heads concerned for the improvement immediately. Please accept our sincere apologies for the aspects that fell below your expectations. We hope that there will be an opportunity to deliver a better and refreshed stay experience to you in future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The best hotel room clean special staffs OLIVIA VERY GOOD THE BEST EXCELLENT Also Charlie and Nuchy good person good location many times I stay here very very good.I really enjoy here every time I stay. The staff always helpful and full filled all you need.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
SalilHotelSukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We only Stayed here 2 nights and if I were going to stay in bangkok I would stay again , comfy beds and bathroom , right in the middle of town so could not be more convenient , Looking forward to staying again whilst I travel around Thailand.

Stayed: August 2018
SalilHotelSukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome staff the door man and front house staff expected service always been helpful. Day or night have always have a beautiful greeting for u. My room is always fresh made up and clean which is great when u come back for a long day on the street of Bangkok. It was the little things like my cleaner AREE 2 day put a basket in my room to hold my make-up and creams. Would highly recommend it

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
SalilHotelSukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018