Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Siam S

Back in Thailand for 2020!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Feb 2020
And now an updated review from my father regarding his recent visit in Bangkok in 2020:

Once again, location and convenience is one of Arnoma's biggest positives. Close proximity to the major Bangkok shopping hubs like MBK, Central World, and Siam Square. All within walking distance. BTS Skytrain? All within walking distance.

Lots of choices regarding cuisines. Western, Chinese, Thai, Japanese. You name it. They got it. And that goes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well. Very excellent.

As for customer service, they've been very helpful and one of the nicest people. Year after year, they've been able to answer every question and address every concern he's had. When my father requested to host a Super Bowl party for him and his friends, Mr. Eric Brand and the Arnoma team went out of their way to help set it all up at the Wine Pub. Really made my father's day and overall visit worth it.

Once again, I highly recommend them. Especially if you value convenience, variety, and great customer service.

And shout out and thank you to Mr. Eric Brand, Mr. Nikom Chaiyakong, Mr. Charin Duangmuli, and the rest of the Arnoma team for everything.

Two thumbs up! :)
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this review
Responded 24 Feb 2020
Dear Siam S,

Thank you for posting your Review on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay at our Hotel.
Your comments have been shared with the Team here.
We are very glad that we have been able to make your stay enjoyable and hope that you will stay with us again – and that I shall have the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.
As you will have seen, our location is superb – right in the middle of the best selection of Shopping in all of Bangkok.
As per our plan the rooms will be renovated floor by floor into the modern classic style which included bathroom upgrading and we look forward to keep all our many regular guests informed of the progress accordingly.

I do hope that you will stay with us again and be able to enjoy our completely reborn Hotel as well as its unrivalled location.

Thank you once again for posting your Review and If I can be of any assistance to you in the future please do contact me on nunnicha@arnoma.com

$388
    $72
1.2 km from Arnoma Grand Bangkok
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
All reviews big c central world great location platinum mall sky walk front office manager bts station gaysorn shopping furnishings thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Highly recommended for those who wish to have a comfortable and convenient location in the middle of Siam Central, breakfast is really good as well so do pick it up. Also there is BigC supermarket just beside so you can always get your necessary shopping done there until 2am.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Avismark
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Avismark,

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

I love the location, right next to Big C Mall, opposite Central World with overhead pedestrian bridge and 5 min walking to The Platinum. So if you go to Bangkok just to do some shopping this is the hotel for you.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank msrozaimi
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear msrozaimi,

Reviewed 5 February 2020

Great strategic location, pleasant accommodation and hotel staff. We did not notice that the room door was left opened while we were at the pool and it was all good when we returned.

Probably they can improve on lighting (quite dim) and provide more power point.

Room tip: Lower floor was quite noisy.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank RoseanitaHarun
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Dear RoseanitaHarun,

Reviewed 2 February 2020

Very nice, value for money hotel with strategic location right in the middle of central Bangkok. Accesible to all major malls via overhead walk-way.

All staff including at the restaurant are very courteous and helpful. Will come again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank aimiaizal
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Dear aimiaizal,

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Upon booking I specifically requested for connecting rooms as we were a family of 5. However, when we checked in we were given 2 deluxe rooms (not connected), even though my booking is for a jr suite and a deluxe room (to be connected). When we arrived we were told it was NOT possible. WHY? No rooms.
Put my complaint to Reservation Dept and they accommodated us with rooms connected but on a refurbished floor (which turned out that they refurbished the lobby areas only but not the rooms cos the paint was peeling off, etc.
We were too tired to make further complaints as we were quite happy to have connecting rooms.
Reservation Dept should confirm if they are unable to meet our request as our reservations were made directly to the hotel.
We have been staying at this hotel for the past few years as we like the location and service staff are friendly. However, we were quite disappointed with our rooms this time.

1  Thank 635patsyt
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear 635patsyt,

Thank you very much for sharing your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for our failure to clarify you earlier about our connecting room condition.

Your comments have been passed to the relevant Department Heads to discuss with their Teams to ensure improvement.

With regard to the renovation plan, we are currently renovating floor by floor into the modern classic style which included bathroom upgrading. For the time being, we have only a few rooms completed due to the fact that there is only one 2 Bedrooms Suite each floor.

Our location, right in the centre of Bangkok’s best selection of Shopping is superb, and we try to offer affordable prices. We try hard to ensure that our Guests enjoy their stays with us.
I hope very much that you will pay us another visit later this year or next and hope that I shall have the opportunity to meet you.
Please do contact me direct on Nunnicha@arnoma.com when planning any future visit to Bangkok.
Thank you, and once again for posting your Review as it is vitally important that we see ourselves as our Guests see us.