Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Raqizal
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Excellent hotel and service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jan 2020
The location is very strategic and accessible to amenities. Clean hotel and excellent services. Breakfast was good with variety of food in place. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful all the time. Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this review
Responded 23 Jan 2020
Dear Raqizal,

Thank you for posting your Review on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay at our Hotel.
Your comments have been shared with the Team here.
We are very glad that we have been able to make your stay enjoyable and hope that you will stay with us again – and that I shall have the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.
As you will have seen, our location is superb – right in the middle of the best selection of Shopping in all of Bangkok.
As per our plan the rooms will be renovated floor by floor into the modern classic style which included bathroom upgrading and we look forward to keep all our many regular guests informed of the progress accordingly.

I do hope that you will stay with us again and be able to enjoy our completely reborn Hotel as well as its unrivalled location.

Thank you once again for posting your Review and If I can be of any assistance to you in the future please do contact me on nunnicha@arnoma.com

$126
    $79
1.2 km from Arnoma Grand Bangkok
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
All reviews big c central world great location platinum mall sky walk front office manager bts station gaysorn shopping furnishings thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Room, location & staff were great. The reason for the average review was the room service meal I ordered was very average. Food was cold & over cooked. Will stay again I just won't order room service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Evan G
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Evan G,

Thank you for posting your Review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.
I have noted the areas where we have failed to meet your expectations and your comments have been passed to the relevant Department Heads to discuss with their Teams to ensure improvement.
We are also investing heavily in Team Training and Service Delivery Levels as well.
Our location, right in the centre of Bangkok’s best selection of Shopping is superb, and we try to offer affordable prices. We try hard to ensure that our Guests enjoy their stays with us.

I hope very much that you will pay us another visit later this year or next and hope that I shall have the opportunity to meet you.
Please do contact me direct on nunnicha@arnoma.com when planning any future visit to Bangkok.
Thank you, and once again for posting your Review as it is vitally important that we see ourselves as our Guests see us.

Reviewed 17 January 2020

location is great! it is in the middle of the shopping area. however, unlike some hotels, they do not offer any shuttle service to other places unlike a previous hotel i had stayed in. Their room was quite small, had cracks / bubbles on the wall. the furniture and fixtures were either broken, dilapidated, our outdated. i could not press the switches on the side table, and the phone doesnt have any menu - to know which one is house keeping, room service or front desk. did not like that they have a mirror on the headboard of the bed. the closet door seemed like it will fall off. the rug seemed dirty. the bathroom was outdated, but the toilet seemed new. toiletries were not complete - basic at best. mini fridge was cold though.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cchua381
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear cchua381,

Reviewed 11 January 2020

I can find many of the land mark places of Bangkok almost in short distance and it have made it easier for me to finish my hat ever is necessary. Thank you arnoma grand hotel for the fulfillment of my needs and will be back soon for July 21.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quest60521705834
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Quest60521705834,

Reviewed 11 January 2020

The location is very convenient if you are targeting central area, like Big C and CentralWorld and many shopping mall nearby. However the room is old, food quality is bad and not fresh. We will look for another choice next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Loveyrlife
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear hklan,

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Were for more than a week in the hotel. The location is excellent, BTS and Pratunam boat station just next door, as well Central World Mall. We had no breakfast. The room is big enough, a little dated, but the bed was very comfortable. The pool is fine but the water a little to cold and after 12h no more sun.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank pepeto
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Dear pepeto,