3,277 results
All reviews blue lighting second building rooftop pool sukhumvit road main building terminal mall bathroom door asok station breakfast buffet boutique hotel enjoyed my stay mini bar few minutes walk tuk tuk deluxe room yoyo flava
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights on our arrival in Bangkok. It was a brilliant experience, the rooftop pool and the 2for1 drinks made our stay relaxing. The breakfast spread was decent, including Thai breakfast choices. Omelettes were delicious and cooked to order. The staff were very helpful and couldn't be more friendly. Great start to a Thailand holiday!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dreambkk, General Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear Karin S,
Thank you very much for your 5 Star review.
We are so happy we could provide a great start to your holiday and wish you the most pleasant time in Thailand.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

A cosy amall hotel inside a soi.
Near to Health Land massage and nice restaurants nearby.
10 mins walk to stations.
Comfortable.
Only complaint: pillows a little too soft.

Would like to come back again. Definitely

Trip type: Travelled solo
Dreambkk, General Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear turkeyhereicome,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We do have different kinds of pillows, please mention your preference upon your next booking.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Nice clean rooms,very helpful and friendly staff and fantastic buffet style breakfast. The hotel is split into two complexes and I have now stayed in both. One side has the restaurant and the buffet breakfast is very good. On this visit I stayed in the other building just across the road which has a nice pool on the roof. There is also a gym but I didn't have enough time to check it out.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Peter A

Dear Peter A,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review.
We are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

First time we have stayed at this hotel and we will be back. We have stayed at hotels all over Bangkok and the Dream Hotel Bangkok is probably in the best location.
A small walk to the BTS if you need to go anywhere but plenty to do within walking distance of the hotel.
Breakfast was good and the room we had was nice. Staff were really good and spoke good English.
We only stayed for 3 nights for business but would recommend this reasonably priced hotel for holiday makers as well.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John N
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Mr. John N,

Thank you for your stay with us recently. We appreciate you spent your time writing a five-star review for us. We trust we will have a chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Dream Team

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I travel to Bangkok often for business and I needed a place close to Sukhumvit and Bumrungrad Hospital that was nice, clean and not sleazy. After a horrible transit, I was met by incredibly friendly staff who upgraded me on my first visit, which never happens to me. The place is very clean and the staff is awesome. I usually don't write a review before I've left the hotel but if you want a very affordable, clean, stylish and new hotel to stay in near Sukhumvit, I would definitely recommend this place. Well done DREAM.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dspackmule
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Dspackmule,

Thank you for your first stay with us and we hope there are future visits soon. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your time reviewing us on Trip Advisor which will be shared among our team members.

Best regards,