3,712 results
All reviews the executive lounge diplomat bar seasons place diamond member wireless road corner room shuttle bus a small shopping mall evening cocktails lounge access pillow menu excellent hotel rain shower an upgrade fitness center breakfast buffet pool area is
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We only had a day stay as we transitioned through BKK. The welcome and service in general was very friendly and warm. And the pool was a great oasis in the middle of such a busy city. The pool is very shaded by the surrounding buildings, so not great for sun baking. But we actually enjoyed how pleasant the weather was due to the shading - lots of lovely breezes! We ate by the pool and the food was pretty average but not pricey. It's obvious it was a very nice, luxurious property in its heyday. But the overall feeling is that the hotel is in need of renovation. The room was tired, really showing its age and not as clean as I would of liked. The lounge was the same. I found the breakfast really disappointing, with very little choices and terrible coffee. But the price is right and it's probably great for business. With the amazing hotel choices in bkk, I wouldn't holiday here. But as a diamond member, it was certainly great for a day use (loved spending the day poolside).

Date of stay: March 2017
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear asmcneil,

Thank you for staying with us at the Conrad Bangkok and for your loyalty to the Hilton brand as a Hilton Honors Diamond member. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us, and I will certainly take your comments into account as we consider how to improve our service for the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

One of the top hotels in Bangkok and great location. The mall that is attached to it is small but has a good selection with a Starbuck's, a good grocery store, a few good restaurants, Watson's and one of my favorite foodie places--a Dean & Deluca's. My only complaint is the elevators were extremely slow. Several times I had to wait at least 7-8 minutes after pushing the button. I used Uber a lot from the hotel and that was convenient and usually faster than trying to get a cab. Also, Shirley, who worked at the front desk and up in the Executive Lounge is great! She was always helpful and did her best to make my stay comfortable. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Intlgal007,

Thank you for visiting us at the Conrad Bangkok. We appreciate your review, and I am especially pleased to read your recognition of Shirley in our Executive Lounge.

I regret that you experienced long waits at the elevator; this is not a typical problem, and we will look into this to see if there are any possible solutions.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Conrad is abeautiful hotel with all the amenities and style. The mall connected to the hotel makes for great indoor convenience to restaurants, banks, ATMs, and a small food market. I especially love the Executive floor with its own breakfast and happy hours and amazing view of the city.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Marta L,

Thank you for staying with us at the Conrad Bangkok, and for your wonderful review of the experience. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed our Executive Lounge and that our hotel was well situated for your needs. We hope that we were able to provide an oasis of calm in the heart of Bangkok.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

One of the best hotels I've stayed at. Great staff and beautiful, comfortable rooms. Nice pool area and within walking distance to several attractions. Connects to a mall with multiple shopping and dining choices.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Hello_Mr_Anderson,

Thank you for your kind review of the Conrad Bangkok. It was our pleasure to host you, and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay in Bangkok.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. High quality rooms and I used the gym which serves fruit and cooled water. I also took a massage at the spa, very nice, felt like a king.

Finished the day off with sauna and steam.

Also recommend the healthy breakfast! They let me have it for dinner aswell, no problem.

The Hotel is also not far from the shopping malls, even though I did not visit them.

Good luck and safe travels.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Williamos V,

Thank you for choosing the Conrad Bangkok for your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our gym, spa, and dining services. I hope that you may be interested in staying with us again in the future!