2,741 results
All reviews four seasons spice market kasara lounge beautiful hotel central world thai restaurant breakfast buffet bts station convenient location deluxe room shopping concierge siam gym train khun peninsula
Reviewed 11 February 2016

The hotel was renamed to Anantara Siam Bangkok in 2015, before I checked in it, I was a little bit concerned about the new team.

After I arrived there, I found I made a right selection. The first surprise was the rooms were different from the introduction in the website. We requested a inter connection room, I like the renovation room style very much, even better than my expectation.

The second big surprise was one free usage cellphone offered to us during our stay for each room. It's a big surprise, free local call, free internet, free international call to certain countries. Wow......the phone 'handy' also provides many useful travel information. It helped us a lot when we traveled in Bangkok.

The breakfast is regular 5 stars, not surprised; the surprise is the fruits, all fruits are quite sweet every day, amazing. We stayed here for 6 nights, if the breakfast could be more diversified (adjustment daily), it would be perfect.

The hotel location is in shopping area, near to two different lines' BTS stations. It's quite convenient. Walking distance to many shopping mall, BigC is acceptable for children.

I think we will stay there again when we visit Bangkok next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 907maggiew
RM_AnantaraSiam, Manager at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Dear Maggie W,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and will share this with the team. Our handy phone is indeed a great tool which is an additional value for our Guests to enjoy. I am very delighted that you liked our renovated rooms and the location of our hotel with the convenient connection to the BTS line. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Hotel with nice environment, conveniently located near the Siam district, with a BTS station just about 5-min walk nearby. Free portable wifi service is superb! Spa is good and professional. Decoration and furnitures a bit worn out but overall, the stay is nice.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SamHO8009

Dear SamHO8009,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay especially with regards to the complimentary Handy Phone we provide in all our guest rooms. I am also very delighted that you liked our SPA and the convenient connection to the BTS line. Concerning your comments regarding decoration and furniture we have started already to refurbish parts of the hotel and we continue in refurbishing the remaining parts. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Stayed for 4 nights during the peak season and to our pleasant surprise there was no sense of the staff or facilities being overwhelmed at all despite the hotel being full. In fact the staff has been most accommodating and considerate. The best feature was a hotel mobile phone in the room that guests can use free of charge when they leave the hotel, its got free wifi that we can hotspot our phones anywhere in Bangkok plus wecan make overseas calls to anywhere in 9 countries anytime absolutely free. All the amenities in a 5 star hotel are here and the beds andbreakfasts are incredible. Good value for your money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Virginialaw

Dear Virginialaw,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and will share this with the team. Please allow me to share your words of appreciation with the team, whom will be pleased to know they have achieved in meeting your expectations. Our handy phone is indeed a great tool which is an additional value for our Guests to enjoy and to stay connected with their relatives. I am also very delighted that you liked the amenities and our breakfast selection. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

On a previous visit to Bangkok, I stayed at a nearby property, the St Regis, but knew that I wanted to stay at the Anantara Siam if I ever visited Bangkok again. My travels brought me back to Bangkok and I immediately booked a stay at the Anantara Siam. After being a guest at the Anantara Siam and the St Regis, I would choose the Anantara Siam as my hotel of choice in Bangkok.

The lobby of the Anantara was breathtaking – just beautiful. The rooms were well furnished and very comfortable. The koi ponds in the atrium were an unexpected treat! I loved the complimentary smart phone in the room which was great for exploring the city and for making FREE phone calls to many different countries.

I would highly recommend booking a rate which includes breakfast. The breakfast buffet was fantastic –many options of fresh and well-prepared selections.

Before my visit to the Anantara Siam, I contacted with Service Excellence Team with a request for my upcoming stay. Christina, from the Service Excellence Team, responded to my email in a timely and professional manner and assisted me with my request. During check-in at the hotel, Christina introduced herself, thanked me for my business, and wished me a great stay at the Anantara Siam. I was very impressed by this level of service and it made me feel completely welcomed and appreciated as a guest of the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Luxury1Georgia

Dear Luxury1Georgia,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with us your feedback following your recent stay with us. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and will share this with the team. Please allow me to pass on your compliments to Christina from Service Excellence Team whom I know will be delighted to know she has succeeded in meeting your expectations. Our handy phone is indeed a great tool which is an additional value for our Guests to enjoy their stay and to stay connected with their relatives allover the world. I am also very delighted that you like our room product, the breakfast selection, our breathtaking lobby and the Atrium at Parichart Court, indeed one hidden jewel in Bangkok. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Fruity black tea and cream brûlée with cocoa beans was so interesting at this hotel
Love the decoration and flower arrangements
I wish to stay one day in this hotel and enjoy the whole facility the have
Staff were very friendly and polite to all guests

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Hind81,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and will share this with the team. I am also very delighted that you liked the tea selection, our crème brûlée as well the decoration and flower arrangements. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.