US$154
US$116
Shanghai Mansion Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$60
  • Restaurant
US$128
US$120
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$152
US$587
US$446
Agoda.com
3,346 results
All reviewsan early flightair asiadomestic flighthenry j beanscovered walkwayone nightconnecting bridgethe free shuttle busnext morningbetween flightssky bridgean overnight staypool viewlate arrivalcomfortable bedshort stayrooms are large
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Sleep well on the night of 30 Apr - 2 May here.
Room was clean, bed sheet and pillow are good quality, special thanks to Khun Nuanchan for taking good care.

Great breakfast especially omelet!! Special thanks to Khun Nanta, Khun Rasamee and Khun Pranee.

For sure I will stay here again for my next trip in Bangkok.

Room Tip: great breakfast and room was clean
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SakkaraM, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Wanwisa K, We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent stay at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. I will be sure to share these encouraging words with the team, especially those concerned in making your stay so memorable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in near future. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Okay, so I read the previous reviews before I booked here. Frankly, people are complaining about stuff that's gonna happen anywhere in SE Asia. Yeah, sometimes the WiFi didn't work and the shower was a bit wonky. Blame the sharks that are literally eating the underseas cables and the vintage infrastructure of a gorgeous, historic city before you find fault with the hotel. Things here aren't blandly perfect, this isn't a Best Western in Des Moines, people! I stayed in a 4 star and a 3 star in Saigon with similar issues. It's just how things are. Embrace it!

I want to talk about what I loved about staying here, because I really, really enjoyed my visit. First off, the location alone is worth it if you've got a late flight or quick turnaround via DMK. After 90 minutes in the immigration line, jammed up against some tourist blokes who alternated between coughing on me and loudly exclaiming "Bangkok, baby", I don't have words to express the relief I felt walking for just a few minutes directly from the airport, over the pedestrian bridge, and into the cheerful, welcoming lobby of Amari Hotel.

The staff at this hotel are top notch, by any country's standards. Anything I needed was done graciously and with huge smiles. I had a late night room service dinner and breakfast in the room as well; both meals were delicious with generous portions, and delivered within 20 minutes. I needed documents printed, and the Business Center staff member was so friendly, helpful, and professional. The front desk clerk even explained, quite clearly, how to take the airport shuttle to the nearest BTS Skytrain station, something the internet hasn't adequately accomplished yet. This saved me a little money, sure, but what it really did was enable me to get all the way across Bangkok back to DMK (quickly... at rush hour... in the rain) so I didn't miss my return flight.

The whole experience was just charming. Charming like a Wes Anderson movie, with lovable quirks and tons of atmosphere. Charming like my gramma's house after my grandpa died and she was pinching a few pennies here and there, but still utterly genteel and hospitable. If you're gonna do the "big hotel" thing in Bangkok, I want to enthusiastically recommend staying at Amari Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SakkaraM, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear ekppt, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. We take great pride in the service and hospitality we bring to our guests, so I will be sure to share your experience with the team. Thank you for highlighting the advantages of our location and we have well noted that you were especially happy with the room service dinner and breakfast. Thank you again for your kind feedback and hope to have the chance to host you again sometime soon. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We recently had an overnight stay at the Amari Don Mueang airport, 11th April.
We were two couples travelling around Asia for three weeks and this was one of our luxury stays before an onward flight.
Sixty quid for a suite. The rooms were immaculate, the bed massive, the exterior balcony had artificial grass!
The bathroom / dressing area was again large and incredibly well appointed with all sorts of toiletries available including dental.
We used the pub-style restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by the food.
And on top of all this is the connecting bridge to the airport which makes this little part of your journey so much easier.
Would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY return

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SakkaraM, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear spacecadetexplorer, Sincere thanks for choosing to stay with us at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, and for sharing this review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's room facilities, amenities, as well as the food at our Henry J. Beans Bar & Grill that we pride ourselves so much in. Thank you very much for highlighting the advantages of our location and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Management.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Coming from China, I arrived early morning and stayed 2 nights before my next flight departing from Don Muang. The room was confortable and surprisingly quiet so close to the airport.
All staff was welcoming, polite and helpful.
I had to work and the internet was not stable. The staff helped me to move to another room with perfect wifi connection and the manager upgraded me and offered a dinner free of charge.
Last but not least, the bell men are very helpful and help to get taxis or advise on places for shopping.
My congratulations and thanks are going particularly to Ms Orapin Praemanupun, front office manager and Mr Sontichai Karnsanoi for the quality of their service: diligence and efficient support.

Room Tip: rooms at higher levels and with pool view are on the inner side, quiet, view on the garden and buildings in the back
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear sdideron, We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent stay at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. We are always delighted to read guests feedback as it is always encouraging for our Team Members to hear that the service they deliver is appreciated and I will be sure to share these encouraging words with the team, especially those concerned in making your stay so memorable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in future. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here once again on our annual visit, hotel is great if got connecting flight from Don Muang Airport, has a link to airport via an internal bridge, hotel itself serves good food in the bay and resteraunt , staff are very pleasant , it has a very nice outdoor pool and very reasonably priced, highly recommend this place .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary B, We would like to extend our thanks for choosing to stay with us and we are absolutely delighted to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one. It would be a pleasure to share your compliments with our Team Members. Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. Kind regards, Management.