Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Steven W

Good to be back always

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Dec 2023
It is always so good to be here with old staffs that I have been known them more than 10 years. Joice was one of the reception who always ve there greet me. I would definitely come back next time to have good experience again
Trip type: Travelled on business
1.0 km from Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,447 results
All reviews lumpini park bedroom suite villa market washer dryer home away from home walking distance rooftop pool siam paragon spacious rooms nat bts shopping gym taxi concierge khun mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2023

We booked the 3-bedroom apartment, and it was generally alright. The positives:
+ Sufficiently furnished and spacious for 4 adults and 4 children
+ Generally clean. Housekeeping came by every day which is nice.
+ Decent swimming pool and gym. There is also a tiny kids play area.
+ Service, while minimal, was generally alright the times when we needed someone.
+ Location alright. It is located on a relatively quieter street, but still accessible to the train station and shopping malls (10 minutes walk away)

A few not-so-nice bits though:
- For Marriott Bonvoy members, the number of points and elite nights awarded for the stay are watered down. It was disappointing that this was never communicated when we made the reservations, and came as abit of a nasty surprise for us when we were informed only at check-in.
- Some of the fixtures did feel old, and some things in the room were on the verge of no longer being in working condition.
- The air-conditioning was literally out-of-control. No matter how we turned the thermostat, it always felt the same temperature. The only control working on those things was the on/off button

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2023 via mobile

Located not far from a subway station and across the street from restaurants and a supermarket, this place has a good location. Very close to SIAM Sq and MBK.
Hotel is OK. Apartments were spacious with good facilities.
Swimming pool and gym are decent standard.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Utaiwan Sridaranop, Other at Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2023

Dear Khun tricam,

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We are glad that you like our apartment, swimming pool, gym and location.

We hope to have a chance to welcone you back soon.

Best regards,
Anne

Reviewed 1 December 2023

Like many people who stay at this hotel, I chose this one because it is like a serviced apartment. I had to stay here on a long-term basis and needed amenities like a kitchen and washer dryer. The staff here is amazing and are very helpful, respectful, friendly, and hospitable. They were always happy to ensure that my stay was like a second home. The first person that I really got to know from the staff is Joice. She always greeted me and had time to listen to what I had to say and would chat with me when I needed something. She is always there for her guests and seems like she enjoys it all. The rest of the staff was also great and I got to know them on a personal level. I was sad to finally leave, but I'm glad that I chose this hotel. The bed was comfortable, the private bedroom is a nice luxury, and having a full refrigerator was great. The washer and dryer made my stay even better so I never worried about laundry. The onsite restaurant was convenient, especially for breakfast.
This hotel and the staff deserves 10 stars.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2023

Very appreciate with the service at the Front Desk. Specially thanks for Tarn and Jab. They are very nice and ver helpful. The Pool is cool. The room is very big and clean. Very good service. I will come back angin.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2023

The staff at front desk very nice Jabb&Tarn always help us during stay at Mayfair Marriott executive apartments Bangkok and the room was nice gym 24/7 near shopping easy to find everything I like to stay this Marriott.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends