3,618 results
All reviews the club lounge ambassador member central world corner suite the holiday inn chit lom bts station pillow menu rooftop pool siam paragon erawan shrine major shopping malls top floor excellent hotel rooms are spacious breakfast buffet fitness center business hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel twice and was very impressed. The staff is professional, helpful and full of smiles. There are plenty of food outlets; it is centrally placed with shopping malls within 5 minutes on foot via the Skywalk, and has a nice swimming pool.

I booked a Club Room and was upgraded both times to lovely suites – the second one was so beautiful I could have stayed for a month!

The personnel in the Club Lounge were lovely and the food spread for breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés was superb! Thank you for looking after me so well!

My suite was very large and quiet with a very comfortable bed and pillows, large bathroom with toiletries, large sitting room, and separate guest toilet.

Everything was immaculately clean.

The concierge arranged some good sightseeing trips for me.

I highly recommend this hotel and will return next time I am in Thailand.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

His name is Korrakot,so nice meet him that days.i had check in before with my friendand get the coupon for afternoon tea,but I am not use it immediately at that days when I check in .Last week when I go to Interconternatel again Mr. Korrakot told me how to use and let me know where areas is afternoon tea areas.when I talking he use in Chinese language,make me feel warmly.I will be there again,and thanks him be my polite.And should thanks Interconternatel Hotel also

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I have been staying in Intercontinental Bangkok for the past 5 years, and are IHG Gold Elite members. Each time we stay for 5-10 days and the last time we stayed there was in July 2017. The hotel is conveniently located near the main intersection, just opposite Central World and the world-famous Erawan Shrine and very near the well-connected BTS.

The rooms are very good, with comfortable beds and customized pillow menu. The breakfast spread is huge with great variety. However, the best thing about this hotel is the great staff they have. We are lucky to have met Ms Pullarp, who used to be guest relations officer when we first visited and has now risen to be a manager. Every time we book, we always contact her to ensure we get the room that we prefer. She extends great customer service by making sure the room fits our requirements and personally welcomes us warmly back to Intercontinental Bangkok. She puts in great effort to answer whatever queries we have regarding places to visit in Bangkok. Her service is special because it combines authentic Thai warmth and hospitality with IHG's global professional service standards.

We have observed that other staff at Intercontinental Bangkok similarly provide great service, like Ms Pullarp. This wonderful and personalised service from this hotel indeed makes the day for any visitor to Bangkok!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I spent 2 nights in the InterContinental Bangkok on business in September 2017. I returned to this hotel because of my previous experiences, the hotel was convenient to transport, and my meetings were close: I was not disappointed. This is perhaps the best InterContinental in Southeast Asia, maybe even Asia. I booked a Club room, and was upgraded to a suite. Spacious and comfortable. The Club itself, on the 37th floor, became a base for my work, and is the best in my experience. Large, elegant, nothing out of place. Breakfast in the Club was superb; coffee throughout the day of great quality; and evening canapes were a delightful precursor to dinner elsewhere, or a small dinner in themselves. Staff were, once again, outstanding: thoughtful, considerate and attentive. I must particularly mention 'Apple' in this regard. If you are on business, I recommend this hotel as a place where all the minor inconveniences of travel are removed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel is conveniently located at Chit Lom station and can be accessed through the shopping mall next door.

Since I took BTS from the airport to the hotel, we entered the hotel from the side door (the entrance next to the hotel Italian Restaurant) and found it difficult to get into the hotel with two large suitcases since I need to climb at least 20 steps of stairs to the lobby level with no help (while the doorman was only greeted us with no assistance given)

We booked three nights for the club floor room so the front office staff immediately took us to the top floor club lounge for check in. The check in process was smooth. I want to praise all the staff in the club floor since they were very attentive and inviting.

Having the club floor access enables you complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail.

Breakfast has always been a core consideration when selecting hotel in Bangkok. The Club Breakfast is a must try item since it is ordered from the menu. There is another buffet table providing simple breakfast essentials. I know that there are several comments about comparing the breakfast with the club floor and the cafe buffet breakfast, however, THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPARE because the club breakfast is way better. The breakfast buffet served in the cafe was really just so so. It was crowded and noisy. Yes, there were many choices, but the food quality was way below the par.

I also used the swimming pool. However, due to the age of this hotel, the swimming pool isn't designed to swim due to its size and depth. If you are looking for a relaxing dipping then it's fine.

Overall, this hotel is worth to stay if you are staying with a room with club access. Other than that it is just yet another dated 5 star hotel with diminishing glory.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends