2,760 results
All reviews ihg member executive club old wing premier room indian restaurant the river patpong night market family mart main restaurant executive floor buffet breakfast skytrain station tuk tuk sky bar grand palace silom inns
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple time and I have nothing to comment about con from this hotel, it was always perfect stay to me. The room has been renovated, comfortable bed, fully bath amenities (with some that you need to request with operator.) I had a dinner at the brasserie on ground floor, the foods were very tasty. Staff at restaurant looks struggled with a lot of customer but still provide a professional service. Unfortunately at the dinner don't have a spaghetti station which is my favorite. Special thanks to Khun Nutanai at front desk who always take a good care of me in every visits. With his brilliant provided services, I always feel like home everytime I stay at this hotel. Will be back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NattavudE, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear TanakritP12,

I would like to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom as your accommodation choice. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Please rest assured that your complimentary comments will not create complacency, instead you have inspired us to maintain our level of service for valuable guests like yourself.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at nattavud.eamsakulrat@ihg.com.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

The staff at Holiday Inn Silom were friendly and helpful. the room was clean and the service was great.i would definitely stay there on my next trip to Bangkok. the amenities were well maintained and good. the shuttle service was great and the shuttle driver very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NattavudE, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Cj6708,

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Good hotel with much ambience however: Do not go to the recommended hotel front desk recommendation for massage or manicure. They overcharge and screwed up the manicure appt (dont think they really do manicures). Go out the hotel make a left and 2 blocks down on the left is a massage place called CoCo.. Hourly foot massages cost around $400 Baht which is a few dollars with fully body massages for 2 hours costing around $30 (1200 Baht).
The hotel room does not have outlet in bathroom for hair dryer, must go out the room and sit on bed with no mirror while blow drying.
If coffee is one of your highlights in the morning be ready for a machine brewed that tastes like "instant coffee". There is a Starbucks downstairs outside to the right.

2  Thank serindipit

Dear serindipit,

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Stayed at the Holiday Inn on Silom road in October 2018 and found it to be in a good location. A walk to the river was about an easy mile away. The breakfast buffet was really good and a nice selection. We used the pool which was on the sixth floor and it was a good sized pool. Our room was one of those with a big round window if you look at the hotel site. Staff was friendly and the hotel is one that a number of airlines use for the crews to stay. A Hindu temple is just down the street a short way. IT is about a 35-45 minye drive from the airport depending on traffic.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mike992
NattavudE, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Mike992,

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Every time I go on a business trip, I come to this hotel. The counter staff is very good, especially Ms.Rungnapa (Rainbow), She can give me a good hotel service every time, I will recommend other people to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Chia Sing C
NattavudE, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Chia Sing C,