3,180 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road american embassy one bedroom suite pillow menu embassy district park view beautiful hotel dining table washer dryer lumpini park our honeymoon huge bathroom home away from home serviced apartment shuttle service perfect stay
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I frequent this hotel in Bangkok very often. It is my preferred hotel while visiting Bangkok on leisure and business. I have been a regular quest since it opened a few years ago. I like to keep it as my secret place and not tell many people because I don't want it to get spoiled by being too busy. Oh well. I guess everyone knows now. I was recently there with my 4 children. Their 1st time staying there and they loved it. I want to make mention of a new staff member who is on her training mission. He name is Khun Pheung. She was all over the hotel. At the pool bar, the 2nd floor guest lounge and even Cafe Claire downstairs. She was so good at her job! And very pleasant. She looked after us very well. I hope she completes her training and formally joins the hotel team. All the best K Phueng

Room tip: corner room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 128bradleyp
Sukamal M, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Khun Bradley P,

Greetings from Oriental Residence Bangkok.

First of all allow me to thank you for choosing the Oriental Residence Bangkok for your recent visit to Bangkok, and for taking your valuable time to review us.

On behalf of the Team allow me to thank you for your kind words, we are exceptionally delighted to hear that your stay with us was truly wonderful, from your luxurious and comfortable room, to your exceptional dining experience as well as service rendered by our staff.

Once again, thank you for taking precious time off to leave us your invaluable review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights with our 2.5 year old toddler, rounding off a month of travel. We stayed here as it came highly recommended by another family we met on our travels - we were not disappointed! When you first walk into the hotel you notice the beautiful smell along with the modern and clean aesthetic.

We stayed in a one bedroom corner suite, which had fantastic amenities. The kitchenette was very useful and there's a great grocery store (tops market) across the road. The suite was spacious and comfortable, overlooking the US embassy.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were really impressed with the quality of service we received and everyone was very attentive to our son. Receiving deliveries (food and package) was a breeze and it felt like whatever you needed would be taken care of.

We got the breakfast package and was totally worth it. The breakfast had good quality items and a decent selection for our needs.

The location was fantastic for where we visited in Bangkok. The hotel is a short walk from the sky train, a street over from loads of restaurants, a short taxi ride from Centralworld and Siam Paragon (SeaLife aquarium and Kidzania).

Would highly recommend and would stay here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sukamal M, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Khun MSloane,

Thank you for sharing us your stay experience and for selecting your stay with Oriental Residence Bangkok.

It's our indeed great pleasure to see that you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us. To travel with kid is sometimes with pressure but I love to hear that every section of our hotel was able to satisfy your expectation.

Thank you once again for your kind compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here several times, the location is great, good facilities with a nice swimming pool and 24-hour gym. Staff members are helpful and nice, I have to mention Khun Boom and Khun Chok were very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Khun 478chanc,

Thank you for sharing us your stay experience and for choosing your stay with Oriental Residence Bangkok.

Taking care of our guest and make them an enjoyable stay are our top priorities. I am so glad to learn that our team member especially Khun Boom and Khun Chok are able to make you feel comfortable with your stay. Your feedback will be passed to them as encouragement on their great work.

At Oriental Residence Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Bangkok.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We only stayed two nights but I wish I could have stayed longer. Having researched lots of Bangkok hotels, we chose this one because of the wonderful reviews. We weren't disappointed. The rooms are decorated beautifully, spacious with a full kitchen (I assume they are also used as serviced apartments). The pool area is very nice with a bar at the end, very relaxing cabanas to laze in.
I can't fault the staff, from housekeeping to reception and the door staff were friendly and helpful. They accommodated a number of requests for us including late check out and taxi services. The onsite bar was quiet but very luxurious with a good happy hour. Breakfast in ST Claire restaurant was delicious- I recommend the eggs florentine and the savelberg restaurant was stunning - some of the best service I've seen - we even got to meet Henk himself. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sukamal M, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Khun ndtravelpug,

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is by far the best service hotel that I have stayed in. I have stayed in their 17th floor, 9th floor and the 5th floor during my 2 visits there.

The hotel was really nice, clean and comfortable. Great position to get to large shopping mails, the skytrain and some excellent restaurants. Breakfast were great with good coffee.

The staffs were very polite. Special thanks to Miss Bee who was fluent in both English and Mandarin. I stayed in this hotel last November and when I arrived in the hotel this March, she recognized me immediately. This was just unbelievable. Since I went to Bangkok just for leisure and had no specific plan in mind, she recommended me to my first movie experience in Bangkok, places to go to and great restaurants.

I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017