“Great Professional Service and Quality shirt”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #22 of 589 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My frist time there. Made a shirt to try. Had 2 fittings and is throughly happy. Jimmy took good care of me. Love the shirt and the service.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi Allen L- Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your custom clothing as well as the experience at our store. Thank you for your trust in our expertise. We will let Mr. Jimmy know of your satisfaction. It was a pleasure suiting you up and we look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)
All reviews
in 128 reviews
"shop"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Professional on the self tailor products. Highly recommended. Fair pricing. Friendly tailor , he would giv suggestion and explanation to the type of garments . Quick process to do the measurement for customize fabrics.

Hi Sschan C - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying your custom Crown gear and that you had a great experience suiting up with us. We look forward to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I was surprised that they managed to make me a full suit in just 3 days. Great service from these guys, helpful and efficient, definitely I'll be back again. If anyone looking for suits with a reasonable price, this is where you should go..

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Jacob C – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear of your satisfaction with us and of course that you enjoyed the whole process. Our team at Crown are honored to hear such great feedback from you and we look forward to suit you up again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I originally visited Crown in 2014 and had two suits made up, great service and a quick turn around for my short stay.. Since then I have bought numerous suits from Mana on his visits to the UK.. Fanstastic service and as your designing the suits yourself options are endless.. could not see myself buying a suit from anywhere else and have recommended to friends..

Hi Craigtrot11 – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We have always enjoyed suiting you up and we are glad that you have enjoyed our clothes as well as our customer service. We are glad to have you as a loyal Crown Tailor customer!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I have recently visited this tailor as it was recommended by a couple of sites. It has great collection of frabics range from cotton blend to egyptian cotton. I made a couple of cotton blend and 100% cotton shirts. It feels great but I can't really judge as I only worn to try it out. They do charge for detailing for the shirt which I usually got it free from other tailors. I would say it's pretty decent job on those detailing.

I would say the process is quick and you can leave the shop to enjoy the rest of the day than giving you free beverages which some tailors in bangkok does and letting you go through every single details of the shirt.

Hi Wei J - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear of your kind words and that you had a great experience at our store. It has been our pleasure to suit you up. We look forward to see you again soon!