“Overall a quick process”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #21 of 590 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I have recently visited this tailor as it was recommended by a couple of sites. It has great collection of frabics range from cotton blend to egyptian cotton. I made a couple of cotton blend and 100% cotton shirts. It feels great but I can't really judge as I only worn to try it out. They do charge for detailing for the shirt which I usually got it free from other tailors. I would say it's pretty decent job on those detailing.

I would say the process is quick and you can leave the shop to enjoy the rest of the day than giving you free beverages which some tailors in bangkok does and letting you go through every single details of the shirt.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Wei J - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear of your kind words and that you had a great experience at our store. It has been our pleasure to suit you up. We look forward to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)
All reviews
in 128 reviews
"shop"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I first heard about Crown Tailor just over two years ago when a close friend of mine recommended their service. I was on the hunt for a suit for a wedding and wanted a really nice suit, something that would stand out. The booking process was made very easy, the fitting itself was very professional and the recommendations from the tailor made sure that my suit fitted like the glove. The options seem endless and the best part about it is the personalisation of the suit itself.
I just met with their tailor again in Iceland recently and went for more casual wear, I just can not wait to get my parcel.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Sigurdur E - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure meeting you in Iceland a few weeks ago. We have enjoyed both our interactions with you, and we hope you love your new, fun, custom clothing this time!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is my 3rd visit to Crown tailors in 3 years. My last visit was on 26 April 2018 to 30 May 2018. I made 5 shirts and 2 pants with 80% cotton. The first 2 times were catered by Mana and most recently, Sunny was the one who catered to my needs. Sunny is experience and professional. The staffs remembered me as a regular on my recent visit, which was an added bonus and gave me a free tie.

I drop by every 2 visits to bangkok to tailor new pieces. I am currently sitting in my office comfortably in my tailored made pieces.

Crown Tailor staffs are friendly, helpful and fantastic. I will visit them again.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Joe L - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure suiting you up. We greatly value your trust and confidence in us and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our brand. We look forward to continually serving you for years to come.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have been bying my shirts and suits from Crown for the past 3 years, and I'm really happy with the service. I once had a suit made for my son, and we needed a minor adjustment to perfect the fit. This was done with minimum hassle, and postage paid by Crown. I usually buy the high-end fabrics and the quality is really good. A few of my shirts have 'fancy lining', with the design often helped by suggestions from Mana, and I regularly receive complements on these shirts.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi Thomas_2m - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been a pleasure suiting up you and your family. We have always enjoyed our interactions with you. We appreciate your kind words and we look forward to continually serving you for years to come.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I met Mana in a nice hotel suite close to Zurich main station. He was checking the measurements. This year he had not to add an additional inch to the size of the last time! :-) There is a wide variety of different textures and patterns. This prize is quite high especially if you compare that to other tailors in Bangkok. But the quality is excellent. To avoid higher prizes through shipping I recommend to deliver to a German postal address.

Hi hardman82 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to be able to accommodate to all your clothing needs and preferences. Thank you for your trust in our expertise and we hope to see you again at the end of the year!