Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ploy_PVR246
Bangkok, Thailand

Extreamly helpful, exceeded expectation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 May 2021via mobile
My first stay at carlton bkk. Special thanks to Khun Amm duty manager who extremely helpful and quick services. She always followed up issues and assisted to make my stay very smooth.
During my stay, my friend was scalded by hot water. All staff have very quick services and extremely helpful. Especially khun new front office, khun palm duty manager, housekeeping khun dada and another one housekeeping who clean my rooms i don't knows her name. She's very polite and quick services.
Even this hotel is a new hotel but all staff have beyond services. This stay is the most memorable and exceeded my expectation. Superb!
Trip type: Travelled on business
1.7 km from Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,646 results
All reviews mr chang wah lok rooftop bar concierge mr the club lounge chinese restaurant room condition perfect stay excellent hotel clean hotel swimming pool shopping mall bts station wat dy tuxedo kook
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Very enjoyable long-stay

I stayed for more than four months at the Carlton Bangkok Sukhumvit, in different rooms, all were super nice and comfy. From Front Desk to Sky Bar, the staff was extremely welcoming and responsive to my requests during my stay. I spent most of the time at the Plunge pool area where the staff Nook,Sprite,Nod and Kan (trainee) were extremely helpful and made me feel at home in an atmosphere of warm hospitality. Great pool and gym, delicious food, and amazingly friendly and service-minded staff. COVID-19 measures were strictly observed. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed a Saturday night stay at The Carlton Hotel to have a break from our home and enjoy a city view room, top hospitality and delicious food served to the room. The staff were so welcoming, all covid measures are adhered too and it was a welcomed change of scenery for us. The deal was awesome and we will be recommending it to friends!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Stunning place, lean and clean.
Room is comfy and has everything needed to relax.
Despite the difficult time, the staff is very responsive for any type of request and super careful about the client.
Overall very nice experience, I recommend blindly without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed for almost two weeks at the hotel. The service is great. The hotel is beautiful and new. The stuff is really friendly and speaks perfect English. The hotel stuff does everything they can to help you and make your stay more enjoyable.

The hotel is very new and the rooms look like the pictures and are amazing.

I would definitely stay again next time I visit Bangkok.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark Bulmer, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear Leeg123212321,

Further to your two week stay at Carlton Hotel, thank you for taking the time to share a review. It's great to read that you found the hotel new and beautiful and our team took good care of you.

It's great to note that you'd definitely choose to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Mark Bulmer

Reviewed 22 April 2021

The hotel is newly built. The room is clean and the facilities are really nice. (The gym and the pool) The staffs also super helpful and friendly. Overall, I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mark Bulmer, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear memeeeen,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay at Carlton Hotel. It's great to read you had a pleasant stay, enjoyed the facilities and our team were friendly and helpful.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another staycation.

Mark Bulmer