Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$53.57
from US$11.89
from US$74.50
from US$39.39
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Great shirts, great service, and Sunny is just a nice guy!
I visitied his store in 2013 and keep ordering since.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 14 May 2019

Sunny and his team provide exceptional service. They have the finest material, and give appropriate advice for suits, shirts and tuxes.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank K9070GZalexanderb
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Have been going to see Sunny at Empire Tailors for over 4 years whenever on business trips to Bangkok having first seen good reviews on TripAdvisor back in 2015. Over the years, Sunny and his team have made me suits, a sports jacket, trousers and shirts, often in a very tight time period and even getting the garments delivered to my hotel if timing is very tight. Both the garments and service have always been excellent. What I particularly like is Sunny’s honest advice and suggestions of what materials to choose - not necessarily pointing you to the most expensive options - and helping you decide what’s best. Highly recommended if you’re visiting Bangkok and thinking about getting clothes made for work or special occasions.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2019

I got the reference of Empire Tailors from a close friend that visited Bangkok during a vacation and stopped by this shop to get his tailored suit. My experience was even better than expected. From the very first moment I exchanged some emails with Mr. Sunny, the shop owner, whom was very kind and careful with my requests. On the first visit, measurements were taken, and after a couple of days my suit was ready, with no adjustments needed! You can tell there’s the touch of expert and professional tailors just by that.

Needless to say that I will be ordering more suits in near future because they also have the delivery options once your measures are in their database. Thank you so much Sunny and team for your work and dedication.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I believe Empire to be the best tailor in Bangkok. I did a lot of research and visited a number of places before settling with this choice. It is now my second visit and I am really impressed by the quality, cut, available materials, attention to detail and, most of all, customer service. I live in London and have demanding tastes which were accommodated for and have found with the other tailors in the area that the quality wasn’t there and the style and cut is old-fashioned. Empire is highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2019