US$154
US$182
US$160
US$387
US$268
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$152
  • Pool
US$162
US$112
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$140
US$587
US$472
Official Site
1,104 results
All reviewsnational stadium btsdouble deluxeshared bathroommixed dormfree towelsdorm roombts stationsoap and shampoombk malltravel deskcommon areaskhao san roadno liftconvenient locationairport linkeasy accessshopping area
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The main drawcard of Lub*d Siam Square is its central location, with easy access to BTS Station (National Stadium) - in fact right in front of the hostel - and Bangkok's main shopping malls. About 5 minutes walk from the hostel there's MBK Centre, which has a cinema and a big food court to sample Thai food at reasonable price (of course, not as cheap as street stalls).

I like the smart design of the hostel, combining indoor and outdoor elements. I wish the common areas could be larger, but I guess space is really limited. For example, the reception, lobby, and bar/breakfast areas are squeezed into one. There's outdoor seating, but not much and it's often inconveniently hot. Another minus point is the breakfast, which is not included in the room price. You can purchase it, but I didn't see any attractive brekkie items on offer.

There's nothing to complain about the amenities, though. Each bed (I stayed in a 4-bed mixed dorm) has its own lamp, power point, and locker. The air-conditioning in the room worked well. The bathroom area was always kept clean, and they provide hairdryer, even in the male section. I was very satisfied with my stay, and wouldn't mind choosing this hostel again, or perhaps trying its sister property in Silom.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2015

It is the best hostel I ever stayed in. I have been there 3 times now since 2012 and I totally recommend this place. The location is very close to the huge shopping centers in Siam and offers good transportation. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

My fiancé and I stayed at Lub d Siam for two nights in a Deluxe Double on the second floor. The room was clean, cozy, and had all the basics (even a hairdryer). The staff was pleasant and helpful! We mistakenly picked up the wrong luggage from the airport and had to figure out how to get our correct luggage back. The front desk staff - who spoke English perfectly - made calls on our behalf and wrote down directions on how to get to Baggage Services at the airport. They absolutely helped us out of a pinch and we were able to get back our luggage and return the one we mistakenly collected. From the friendly service to the affordable rooms (book in advance on their website for a bigger discount), we had a great stay at Lub d Siam. The location (right beside the BTS National Stadium) can't be beat! Only thing is that their beds are a bit too hard, but that is a personal preference.

Room Tip: Get a Double Deluxe on the second floor if you're a couple
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stayed here twice on my trip to Thailand. The staff are lovely and very helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable and the bathrooms clean too. I would definitely stay again! It's a fairly social hostel too Slough I do feel that it is very much a go between place.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

We got a double room with ensuite and found the room to be very clean. Perfect for what we were looking for. The room was modern, clean and basic which is what we were looking for. We got into Bangkok early that morning but unfortunately couldn't check into the room until 2pm which was a bit annoying however there is a lounge room upstairs. All staff were very friendly and helpful except the lady posted on the information desk. We found her to be quite rude and abrupt and felt uncomfortable asking her simple questions, felt like we were bothering her. Apart from that great hostel and would stay again and recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple