Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
preeyapat t

Great Experience at VIU

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
I have chosen St. Regis to celebrate my birthday, and it is beyond my expectations as the food is so delicious, with special takes care from Chef Poongsakorn and Chef Beer at Viu, making my birthday memorable. Moreover, Khun DJ takes care of the overall service; it is fantastic.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$358
1.3 km from The St. Regis Bangkok
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
3,271 results
All reviews butler service metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant butler team personal butler bts station direct access luxury hotel platinum member breakfast buffet central world an upgrade f b zuma concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

St Regis was a great stay for a quick weekend. IMO a business oriented hotel, with a large bar area, multiple high end F&B outlets.

Checked in very late at night but Angela kindly helped my family access their rooms while I finalized the registration. Smooth and trouble free process.

Good recognition for my Bonvoy elite status, received an upgrade. Glad to see they still had the tepee tent as well for my kids. Breakfast was good, nice range, combination of buffet and a la carte ordering at the stations. Bar tender mixed good drinks for elite bonvoy tier members in the evening.

Pool was smallish for a hotel this size. More of wading pool, nice to lay out and relax by but not really for swimming.

Room was of a good size. Toiletries good, substituted wooden amenities for the usual plastic which was a nice touch. Additional water was provided on request free of charge.

I would definitely stay here again for a long weekend break. For longer family vacation stays I might try a hotel with a broader range of facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2024 via mobile

St Regies Bangkok adds the special wow effect. This hotel is very central, located in Bangkok, and even has a connection to the BTS line. The lobby is located on the 12th floor of the hotel. Check-in and checkout are very friendly and efficient. The rooms are amazing equipped and super clean. Real dream. The hotel offers a very nice pool on the 15th floor. The fitness center is top. Techno gym equipped all over. The varieties of restaurants are stunning and super yummie. Can recommend all! The bar is very nice, settled in the hotel, and the service of the waiters is excellent. Special thanks to Mr. Ivan who always looked after us and offered delicious drinks.

This place is a must to stay in and for sure we will come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2024 via mobile

Excellent stay at this hotel, ample space, huge rooms, butler service, pressing service, excellent customer service, looked after me and my three kids, pool service top notch and fantastic location to everything (walking distance), I was so pleased I chose this hotel as part of my holiday with my kids. Thank you for your hospitality and making us feel safe, my kids didn’t want to leave the room as they just loved the comfortable bed, the shower, bath tub etc. :)) solid job well done

Room tip: Definitely recommend this hotel to stay
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2024 via mobile

Magnificently, I decided to stay at the St. Regis hotel for my little jaunt in Bangkok.

The hotel was situated in the heart of Bangkok central business district, so convenient with an adjacent Pleon Chit skytrain station. Fortunately, the hotel was provided calmness and top notch services.

The room was perfect, spacious, and immaculate ( I did really love the small fruit basket with the decorations of orchids, which provided by the hotel as a complimentary gift for guest. It was very nice and touching) Also, staffs and food were superb too.

Recommended !!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2024

The rooms were nicely appointed and the staff is amazing. The pre-arrival experience has been great as the associates are very prompt and responsive with emails.

Location is ideal as you are on the same street as 5-6 other chain hotels. It's within 10 mins walking distance to Central World, Big C, Gaysorn shopping mall and the Erawan Four-faced Buddha.

We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast experience every morning! The mango sticky rice cart is unprecedented and it's made to order. There's an attendant available to freshly slice the mango, offer you 4 different types of rice (forbidden, original, pandan or turmeric) and offer you 6-7 different kinds of toppings to go along with it.

Because we arrived on Mother's Day, Ploy and the butler services team prepared a beautiful sweet amenity in the room and Ploy also delivered a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to the room for my mom. It was a nice memorable gesture!

As for the spa, even if you don't a spa appt, as a hotel guest, you have complimentary access to the spa facilities. Our massage was great and the treatment rooms are spacious.

Impeccable associates: Thank you for such a warm, gracious, hospitable and friendly welcome to your hotel - you made us feel at home! This was my first time to BKK and I truly appreciated the Thai hospitality.

Shoutout to the team: Pecky (such a helpful, sweet and lovely woman), James and Bas at the breakfast restaurant (always smiling, friendly and attentive), Bellman Team: Auto, Ton, Note and Four.

Special thanks to Ton for the insider tip on taxis: again, it was my first visit to BKK, so on my first taxi ride, Ton shared that we need to negotiate the price with the taxi driver first. He also advised on the approximate costs to certain locations just to give me an idea. These tips saved my life while navigating the town! Make sure to stop by and see Ton!

It's nice to see that the front lobby area (ground floor) was ALWAYS fully staffed. Always people opening doors and greeting you!

Thank you for an unforgettable stay!

Room tip: The hotel is very generous with bathroom amenities!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family