2,658 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite viu restaurant caroline astor suite royal sports club direct access bts station spg platinum personal butler four seasons erawan shrine concierge team luxurious hotel turn down service grand hyatt siam paragon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are someone who values excellent service from attentive staff members, while staying in polished, well-maintained surroundings, then the St. Regis Bangkok is for you.

The St. Regis Bangkok was our first stop on a two-week, multi-destination trip to Thailand and Hong Kong, and it set the bar extraordinarily high for the rest of our trip. From the time we arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, until we departed the St. Regis for our next destination, we received unparalleled service and attention.

We were upgraded to a St. Regis Suite, thanks to my SPG/Marriott Platinum status and because we were celebrating our 20-year wedding anniversary. The room was beautiful and spacious, and overlooked the picturesque Royal Bangkok Sports Club. We arrived to some very welcomed amenities in our room: fruit from the hotel staff, and flowers from our butlers; our bedroom was beautifully decorated with balloons and rose petals; and a bath had been drawn – perfect for soaking after 36 hours of travel. It’s those special touches that help to make a stay extraordinary.

The service was so on-point throughout the stay, that even as someone whose profession (public relations) requires every detail to be scrutinized, I could not find fault with much, if anything. We were picked up at the airport (prearranged), driven to the hotel, met outside by our butlers, and taken to our room for check-in. It couldn’t have been easier. The butlers were on-call 24/7, and they were amazingly efficient and responsive.

The concierge team also was truly remarkable. I had been planning this trip for several months, and had sent many emails to the concierges just trying to find out about excursions, sights we should see, things we should do, etc. Even given the 12-hour time difference, the emails were informative and were returned in a very timely fashion. Once we arrived, we truly felt like we received personalized attention from the concierges, Tom in particular. When we left the hotel on excursions, he would call the vendor (if the outing had not been arranged through the hotel) to ensure meeting points; he arranged transportation; and he seemed to truly take interest in where we were going and with whom, which we appreciated immensely since this was our first trip to Asia and we felt “green.” Amy also was extremely helpful, particularly as we were getting ready to depart for our next destination. She checked us in for our flights, printed and delivered our boarding passes, and made sure all of our details were in order.

All in all, this truly was an exceptional stay at an exceptional hotel, and if our travels take us to Bangkok again, I will definitely stay at the St. Regis.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank OnTheGoKJ
SRBKKTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear OnTheGoKJ,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent visit with us here on TripAdvisor.

My team and I are glad to have the privilege of welcoming you to The St. Regis Bangkok and learn that your 20th wedding anniversary stay was beyond a memorable one. I would like to personally thank you for your kind compliments that you had given to us from the level of our unparalleled service to suite decoration.

Again, thank you and should you wish to return to The St. Regis Bangkok please do feel free to reach out to myself and team directly.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had wonderful Michelin dinner at Jojo. I arrived at the hotel before the restaurant open but staff at lobby provided water for me, I was so impressed with staff's serviced. Koy at Jojo is very nice guy, He always talk with smiling and ask to help us. One thing that I would like you to change is the song, because your song is very old and it is not for this generation. I was sitting there almost 3 hours but I did not know any song that singer sang. but overall everything was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Stay25457389866

Dear Stay25457389866,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Michelin dinner experience at The St. Regis Bangkok.

We are truly honored to be selected as your preferred choice of dining venue. Reading through your comments, I am beyond delighted to learn that you felt welcomed ever since you reached to our hotel. We are thankful for your appreciation towards the the professionalism of our staff, Khun Koy. Your feedback on the choice of music has also been noted.

Team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Best Address in Bangkok!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a rather high expectation of the hotel and was not disappointed. As the room was ready, the front desk ushered to my room and proceeded with the check in, in my room. While the staff worked on the checkin paperwork, i can take off my shoes to rest my tired feet. Shortly after, the butler popped by and shared the services that they provide. Overall, great stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 970carmenk

Dear 970carmenk,

Please allow me to thank you for all the words of praise expressed in your review you kindly shared with fellow travelers!

It is our constant task to ensure our guests leave with lasting, valuable memories, and it seems like we have just accomplished that during your stay with us!

Thank you for complimenting our in-room check-in service and helpful Butler service. My team and I are sincerely looking forward to pampering you on your next visit to the City of Angels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about the St. Regis Bangkok is first class from the time we checked in until our departure. The staff is incredibly accommodating and friendly. We were upgraded to a suite which was roomy as well as luxurious. Upon checking in the staff helped us to feel welcomed and offered great suggestions for meals. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. The breakfast buffet is incredible!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dkrasner

Dear dkrasner,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for sharing your valuable opinion with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for your praising words about our service from seamless arrival to smooth departure. I am delighted to hear that you had an opportunity to enjoy a complimentary suite upgrade and that you found our breakfast incredible!

Please contact us the next time you will be visiting “The City of Angels” as we would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually give 5 star to St Regis and have been a loyal customer. In fact, this is already my 10th visit. if you look at my previous reviews, i always call St regis a 6 star experience.

But for this trip, it fell short of expectations because

1) front desk lady did not try hard to upgrade me to a suite. in the past, even if they can’t accommodate on first day of arrival, the staff would try to see if suite is available in few days time. This is especially disappointing especially for a 10th visit. no mention at all.

2) the 10th visit gift is a bit lacking. i have attached a comparison photo of what W bangkok give for 10th visit vs St regis bangkok’s macaroon. W bangkok is considered a lower tier spg hotel yet their gift is a lot better and hence the disappointment.

So all in all 10th visit has no wow at all. having said that, i have booked a stay for 2018 year end as i still love the butler service. Just hope the hotel will do something better for me on my 11th visit this time.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank ChuaK351

Dear ChuaK351,

Firstly, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you had at our hotel and for once again choosing The St. Regis Bangkok to be your host.

Nevertheless, I am sorry that your 10th stay with us was not entirely what you had expected due to the aforementioned reasons.

Kindly rest assured that here at the St. Regis Bangkok, we constantly aim towards reaching excellence and enhancing our services and that your feedback has already helped us become a better hotel. Furthermore, I have discussed the matters addressed with our concerned management to ensure that we use your comments to improve our service in these areas as it is our aim to provide the best service for a loyal guest like yourself.

Again, thank you for your patronage and trust you place in The St. Regis Bangkok. I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance to welcome you at the St. Regis Bangkok in near future.