2,658 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite viu restaurant caroline astor suite royal sports club direct access bts station spg platinum personal butler four seasons erawan shrine concierge team luxurious hotel turn down service grand hyatt siam paragon
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

5 star hotel. The entrance is so beautiful
but it is a bit small. It can get crowded easily in the rush hour. Room is nice, but i can smell something bad along he corridor in my floor. The lady staff at front office is so helpful, and friendly. Whenever i ask her some help, she never turn down. Couldn't remember her name, only one clue is she is soooo beautiful.
The manager at concierge is also very friendly and always gives a big smile to every guest.
Definitely come back here next time!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
17  Thank Xeng C
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Xeng C,

Thank you for the kind words shared in your comment – it was indeed a pleasure having you as our guest here at The St. Regis Bangkok!

I am delighted to hear you found our ground lobby and spacious guestrooms to be of your taste. Moreover, I am glad to hear you appreciated the professionalism of our staff, especially our Chief Concierge – Mr. Atiphol and that particular Front Desk staff.

Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the rest of my team, who are excited about having the opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

What a great hotel. I had a work function here for 4 days and the hotel rooms and function center were great. Large spacious rooms and bathrooms full of extras made the stay even better. The pool and gym area were good and the location is central and next to a train station. Breakfast and lunch options were great and the staff were fantastic. The hotel really showed my European and American colleagues why Asian hospitality is better!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
16  Thank Ant W

Dear Ant W,

Allow me to thank you for your recent review and for sharing your thoughts about your previous experience here at the St. Regis Bangkok with other fellow travelers.

It is always a pleasure to read that our several facilities ranging from function space, hotel rooms to relaxation area enabled your stay to become uncompromising.

It will be a great pleasure for the St. Regis team to welcome you back and make your potential future stay amongst us even more beyond expectations,
For this reason, do not hesitate to contact the butler service desk or myself if there is anything I could assist you with.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stayed here for a company event in early 2017. City location right next to Ratchadamri BTS station makes the St. Regis a good option for business trips. Rooms are very nicely done as well; nothing to complain about here. Butler service is probably a bit gimmicky, but complimentary scheduled coffee service in the morning, along with pressing and shoe shines, really are a nice touch when you're short on time. Service was great throughout.

All that said, if you are coming to Bangkok purely for tourism/leisure, I'd still give the nod to The Peninsula. Sure it's not so convenient, but the riverside spot allows for more of a resort feel; sort of an oasis from the city. I would, however, recommend the St. Regis over the nearby Banyan Tree, which is a bit tired and not quite so convenient.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
15  Thank pacers777

Dear pacers777,

Allow me to thank you for sharing your more than satisfactory experience at The St. Regis Bangkok here on TripAdvisor.

It is a true delight to learn that your stay has been more than pleasurable from arrival to departure. I am so happy to hear that our bespoke butler service, the unique location of our hotel as well as the excellent food and tastefully designed rooms all have met and went beyond your expectations.

Should you decide to travel to Bangkok again in the future, me and my team would be delighted to have the chance to welcoming you back to The Best Address in Bangkok again.

Until then, I wish you all the best!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

good hotel, location is great with direct access to BTS, breakfast was good with smiling staff, helps you to start the stay on a good mood. the gym is well equipped everything for cross training. rooms was spacious, clean, bed comfortable. i would recommend it any time.

Room tip: ask for room on Golf course side
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
14  Thank jeromed936
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Jerome D,

Firstly, allow me to thank you for taking the time to write an appraisal of your experience at the “Best Address” in Bangkok! My team and I are privileged to have you as our valuable guest and to hear you have appreciated our spacious guestroom, direct BTS entrance, plentiful breakfast buffet, but also our signature service – the legendary Butler Service St. Regis is so well known for.

On behalf of my team, I would like to invite you to join us again in not so distant future, and experience another set of lasting moments. Should you require any special arrangements for you and your family, I would be more than happy to personally assist you.

Thank you for placing your trust in St. Regis Bangkok,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I travel to BKK quarterly and I would always make it a point to stay at St. Regis. Location isn't the best but their rooms are very comfortable, quiet and I just can relax after a long tiring day. It could have the best hotel in Bangkok if it wasn't for their subpar service. Over the last two years of staying at St. Regis, I've noticed that service has gone down and the butlers are not that attentive anymore. They would deliver your coffee an hour later or even forget about it!

Other than that, everything was perfect! I love staying at St. Regis because I could really unwind and rest - leaving BKK peaceful and less stressed.

Room tip: Get the corner rooms!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank LKL_LKL
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear LKL_LKL,

Thank you for taking the time to rank your experience at St. Regis Bangkok and share it with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.

It is a true delight to learn that we were able to provide you with comfort after a long day out exploring Bangkok. However, I am saddened to hear you did not find our Butler service to be up to the task. Please rest assured your feedback has been taken seriously and that we will ensure to improve our service in this area accordingly.

Should you decide to give our hospitality a second chance in near future, I would love to be at your service.