2,629 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite viu restaurant caroline astor suite royal sports club bts station spg platinum four seasons personal butler direct access erawan shrine luxurious hotel turn down service siam paragon grand hyatt breakfast buffet
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I will never stay in any other hotel in bangkok .. Top service friendly stuff great food and top location close to every thing I don't know what say more but I am enjoying my stay to the maximum and already recommended this hotel to friends and family .. Thank you st.regis bangkok for making me more then happy

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
22  Thank almeshal
StRegisBKK, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear almeshal,

First of all, Thank you for writing about the experience received at The St. Regis Bangkok here on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear of your pleasant stay and glad that our overall service had exceeded your expectations. I would like to express my gratitude for providing us with rather positive comments on location, food and beverage as well as St. Regis staff.

Again, thank you for your loyalty and we wish you a great year ahead!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I stayed 4 nights in a suite for a conference. The location of the hotel is excellent. It is close enough to the shopping area but far enough from the crowd. It is connected directly to the BTS station to travel to other areas in the city.
The room is exactly what one expects from St Regis. Comfortably furnished. Great breakfast as well.

25  Thank chandg

Dear chandg,

Thank you very much for letting us know your stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

Everyone here at the hotel was glad to welcome you to the St. Regis and are excited to read such positive feedback from you. It is delighting to learn that you had appreciated every aspect of the hotel from location, guestroom to breakfast range.

Lastly, we are looking forward to your return and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I have stayed in this hotel for the past few years, always in their suites, and the service has always been great ! I would highly recommend the st regis, where the staff is always pleasant and i have a great stay each time I am there !

24  Thank ajlaut

Dear ajlaut,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the experience received from The St. Regis Bangkok.

We are absolutely glad to learn that you have been having enjoyable stays at our hotel in these past years. My team and I would also like to thank you for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers.

Once again, thank you for your patronage and, as you mentioned, we are very much looking forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you to our hotel again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the St Regis. It's location is walking distance to many malls (Central World, Paragon, Gaysorn), but just tucked away on a quieter street. We had also direct access to the BTS, which was very convenient. The quality of the service and room was nothing but excellent. The butler service was a nice touch, especially since we were able to take advantage of their complimentary coffee/tea and press services. The room was very spacious and such a relaxing place to be after hours of travel. The breakfast spread was above average, but wish there were more Asian (Thai) options and better attention to the buffet as some of the dishes were empty. All in all, we would recommend the St. Regis in Bangkok.

23  Thank jeckees

Dear jeckees,

First of all, I would like take this opportunity to welcome you to The City of Angels – Bangkok once again and thank you for selecting us as your accommodation here in the city and sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor page.

I am pleased to learn you had a great experience throughout your stay at our hotel and that you also appreciated the location, guestroom as well as food and beverage offers. Moreover, I believe our staff had done a great job in pampering you with our luxurious Butler service.

Should you wish to recreate another wonderful experience with us, we remain at your disposal.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here after 3 years and all I can say is that the St Regis Bangkok knows the art of detailed, unmatched hospitality.

From the food, to the service, nothing comes close if compared to most hotels in Bangkok.

Definitely my choice for the future.

Thanks sunny, Amy and the entire team for making our stay most memorable.

Can't wait to be back

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
23  Thank ashwinmohan

Dear ashwinmohan,

On behalf of our management team, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the trust you have been placing in our brand throughout these years.

I am delighted to learn that you have been enjoying our service and that we are ranked before any other choices of accommodation in Bangkok.

Again, thank you and looking forward to having you back at The St. Regis Bangkok.