2,646 results
All reviews sra bua kids club cabana room paragon mall brasserie europa direct access to the pool garden wing buggy service complimentary mini bar central world the executive lounge premier room beautiful hotel luxury hotel thai restaurant pool side busy city
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of our 3 week trip to Thailand, early October. We’d been advised to stay there by good friends. They were right! The hotel was wonderful, our room was gorgeous, on the 7th floor overlooking the lovely pool area. The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom area spacious and luxurious. We stayed with our daughter and son-in-law and we all agreed the breakfast was amazing! The location is said to be a bit far out from the tourist areas but once we figured out the skytrain it was so easy. Thank you Kempinski Siam for a lovely stay.

Room tip: Higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebBansko
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It was my fifth or sixth stay at this hotel. Conveniently located with Siam Paragon mall literally next door (great if you forgot something for your trip, gifts and certainly for its restaurants, cafes, etc.)

I had only great experience with this hotel in the past though this last time their network has some issues with the Internet speed, so I had to cancel my conference call. Not very happy business-wise but it did help me to rest some more, so, after all, it was good :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Couldntfindnickname
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I cannot stress enough how much I love Bangkok and what makes it even more special is the location Siam Paragon 'prime' location and metro very close by. Shopping - night market and all the perks that a great City like this offers. Staff at the Siam Kempinski is definitely always on point and service was top quality.

My Father was attending a conference there in June 2016 and while he was busy, I've spent my days sightseeing and always getting tours notifications in advance by the hotel front desk and security was always a top priority for the staff by the door.

I'll definitely see again next year!

Regards,
Liza

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times with my family (2 kids under 5) and it has always been excellent. The staff are very friendly and efficient and are especially accommodating with the kids (high chairs and kids menu in the restaurants, step, baby crib and bath brought to the room, cookies and milk at night, once we even got a kids sized dressing gown and slippers which was adorable). We stay at the club level and the kids are welcome in the lounge unlike many other hotels (this may be off-putting for those travelling without kids).

The old kids club used to be great but has moved to a bigger location within the hotel and sadly I won't take my kids there anymore as its just full of large-screen video games lining the walls (some quite violent). I realise this may be an attraction for many kids and it was definitely popular when we visited but i just really didn't like it.

The pool is lovely and has many different areas so it feels kind of lagoon-ish.

Great location with many kid-friendly activities close by - kidsania, ice-skating, aquarium.

Excellent hotel - highly recommend to anyone traveling to BKK.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jojojo555
Siam Kempinski ... B, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Jojojo,

Thank you for your comments. We're so happy to hear that your children enjoyed the pool as well as all the little amenities we prepare for our younger clients!
Chef James is now also working on an entirely new children menu, something not to be missed on your next visit.
We are so proud of our kids program and the entire team at the Kids Club, who work hard to ensure children always have a smile on their faces while they’re here. (We have a wonderful cooking school for children, which we encourage you to consider for your next visit as well).
We do however apologise for the video games you observed. Do rest assured that they are not ours and we will review the policy of what our young visitors may bring along in the future as I can understand that this is not appropriate at all.
We're delighted as well that you loved your rooms and thank you once again for your review.
We sure are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Samir Wildemann

Reviewed 15 October 2016

A very unfamiliar hotel brand to me in the beginning but incredibly good to my liking! I was on a business trip, attending a conference in Bangkok. This was the hotel assigned. Surprised by the location and the grandeur of the hotel when I arrived. The location is unbeatable, it is right next to Paragon with a connecting walkway or just cross the street and you are there! Service is impeccable! all of them are very helpful and courteous! Food was great - except that I find their Tom Yum Soup less of an ump factor :( It lacks the spice. Conference facilities are wonderful too!. Cant go wrong with this one!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank youricat
Siam Kempinski ... B, General Manager at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

We genuinely feel privileged to read your kind comments about your recent experience at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, and being labelled as an 'incredibly good' stay experience is such a wonderful compliment to hear.
It is always our goal to deliver exceptional service to each of our guests and we are pleased to know that your stay was no exception.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your stay in Bangkok enjoyable and we hope you will return soon, and we will ensure the necessary 'zing' is in the Tom Yum too!!

Sincerely