California Wow - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Start by answering your phones

Seriously.... I am just giving you a terrible review because you don't answer ANY of your phones... read more

Reviewed 9 April 2013
Joshu828
Bangkok, Thailand
Bankrupt! Have closed.

Reviewed 27 September 2012
inthefareast
Bangkok, Thailand

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Have closed most if not all locations due to bankruptcy. Was never a good gym to start with glad to see them gone.

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank inthefareast
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Yes I been there since 2008 I paid 24000 at the time and 100baht every year since I go there 3-5 times a week so for me I got my money back, apart from rusty and damaged Crosstrainer it is ok,
but not sure if I would join again, now I'm going there until they close. can't get cheaper then 100Baht a Year and Free towel usage also can bring anytime a friend free of charge.
so why change now. hope that helps

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed 13 June 2012

a lot of branches in bkk. Good place but expensive

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Been a nightmare since I joined. I paid an extra high fee on joining with the promise of every other year costing only 888 baht. Since then my club (Ratchayothin) has shut down and of course the whole company looks like it is heading for Bankruptcy.

I paid for trainers also. They are unscrupulous and will cheat you at every opportunity. They fiddle the check-in system so it appears that you have taken more classes than you actually have. They will harass you constantly to pay for more classes in advance, even when you haven't completed your current allocation.

My trainers even asked me to sign up for more 2 weeks before the Ratchayothin Branch was due to close - nobody told me it was closing!

There helpdesk do not listen to your complaints, I even emailed the CEO and CFO but got nothing.

I hope they do go bankrupt, they deserve to be on the scrap heap.

Date of experience: June 2012
5  Thank jamesmc007
Reviewed 17 February 2012

a loud over crowded gym thats well past its prime. the staff are constantly

1  Thank pemblin