“All locations now closed”
Review of California Wow - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
California Wow
Reviewed 15 January 2013

As most have written, California Wow went bankrupt, and as of this writing the last and only location allowed to remain open, that being at Siam Paragon Mall, has now been closed also. As most lifetime members had no choice but to go there, it was most difficult to find lockers or even use equipment. R. I. P.

1  Thank bob2bkk

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Have closed most if not all locations due to bankruptcy. Was never a good gym to start with glad to see them gone.

1  Thank inthefareast
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Yes I been there since 2008 I paid 24000 at the time and 100baht every year since I go there 3-5 times a week so for me I got my money back, apart from rusty and damaged Crosstrainer it is ok,
but not sure if I would join again, now I'm going there until they close. can't get cheaper then 100Baht a Year and Free towel usage also can bring anytime a friend free of charge.
so why change now. hope that helps

Reviewed 13 June 2012

a lot of branches in bkk. Good place but expensive

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Been a nightmare since I joined. I paid an extra high fee on joining with the promise of every other year costing only 888 baht. Since then my club (Ratchayothin) has shut down and of course the whole company looks like it is heading for Bankruptcy.

I paid for trainers also. They are unscrupulous and will cheat you at every opportunity. They fiddle the check-in system so it appears that you have taken more classes than you actually have. They will harass you constantly to pay for more classes in advance, even when you haven't completed your current allocation.

My trainers even asked me to sign up for more 2 weeks before the Ratchayothin Branch was due to close - nobody told me it was closing!

There helpdesk do not listen to your complaints, I even emailed the CEO and CFO but got nothing.

I hope they do go bankrupt, they deserve to be on the scrap heap.

5  Thank jamesmc007