All reviews sanam pao laundry room victory monument tuk tuk two bedroom apartment swimming pool bts station ari bts instant noodles local market free ride the main road small balcony food market the room service menu minutes walk away laundry service
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We had an awesome time here. We reserved a studio apartment but they upgraded us to a two bedroom apartment that had three balconies and great views. The apartment was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The kitchenette had everything we needed.

We thought the location was good, but we were not here to take in the main tourist sites. It is a very short walk (maybe 5 minutes at most) to the nearests BTS stop (Sanum Pao). I saw they had tuk tuks that would take you from the hotel to the BTS stop but we didn't use them. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to walk to the BTS stops in either direction (Victory Monument and Ari). There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance, but many of them (especially around Ari) are the more expensive western-type restaurants. There is a grocery store at Ari that has imported items.

If you want to go see a lot of the standard tourist places (Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, etc.) you are either going to have to take a taxi or tuk tuk, or you can take a convoluted route that involves the BTS, water taxi and then a long walk.

The wi-fi worked great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Although I didn't use them, I did check out the pool and gym and they both looked nice. The one complaint I had was with the water temperature in the shower. I didn't seem to have much control over it and it would either be scalding hot or lukewarm. The lukewarm water was warm enough to take a shower without suffering, but it wasn't nearly as warm as I would have preferred.

Other than that I had no complaints and could easily have stayed here much longer.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

i liked my stay in the hotel, i had a big room and long stay for almost 6 months, the staff their are very kind and helpful, the hotel in in the heart of the city and near to the BTS and you can use the Toktok to go to the nearest places

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Hany E
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I stayed here for two nights and had no complaints. I think the place is an amazing choice for those on business or pleasure. Rooms are good yet they are cleaned every two days since it is a serviced apartment and not a typical hotel. Location is good too and convenient. It is a good alternative to highly touristy areas like Silom, Pratunam or Sukhumvit.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank yogaboyqc
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is my 2nd stayed in this hotel.

A large room apartment with quiet place and comfortable bed. Just around 150 meter walk way from BTS Sanam Pao Station, it's easy to walk or can ring to hotel for a free shuttle Tuk Tuk between hotel and BTS Station. Nice view from hotel balcony with green trees. There is no noisy even the hotel location is close to main street and BTS. I like a kitchenette in room that can make easy food, a cup of noodle soup & a cup of boiled rice is provided for a free.

No restaurant in this hotel, but easy to find nearby restaurants just within waking distance.

Will definitely visit this place again in next month..

Room Tip: Room on upper floor is more quiter
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Spotlessly clean wonderful place tucked away from the manic streets of Bangkok. Everyone were gracious wonderful hosts looking after us. The desk ladies incredibly friendly and helpful writing out cab directions in Thai for us. The Tuk tuk driver even waiting (without asking him) to make sure we were ok when he dropped us off at our destination. Cannot recommend enough.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business