Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$76
PricelineUS$100
Hotels.comUS$87
Trip.comUS$76
All reviews thong lor bedroom suite swimming pool bts station shuttle service restaurants and bars shopping mall walking distance comfortable stay free shuttle rooms are spacious supermarket slh gym benz taxi lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Very nice place, Underneath the hotel there is a shopping mall,The location is the business zone but in the room has soundproofing well,comfortable, quiet. Very delicious breakfas. If staying there is free tea, coffee and snacks on the 10th floor. Especially the staff.They are very attentive and take care us, and drive the shuttle car to BTS as well. Thank you Aey and Punce:)

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Anzuzaka,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Akyra Thonglor Bangkok, so thank you for selecting our hotel on Thonglor Road. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our Facilities. I surely will pass on your kind words to Mr. Aey, Ms.Punce and our Team, I am sure this will inspire them even more. I hope you will stay again.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

My most favorite hotel for me. Clean and Comfortable, I can stay at the hotel all days in these bed and downstairs of the hotel have many convenient store and restaurants so you will not go out anymore. Love it !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear gammyhatai,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our room accommodation and location made your stay comfortable.
Please let us know if we can be of any service you may need. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2021

During my stay at Akyra I observe that all kinds of services are acceptable. I can access the fitting Ed’s and gym happily and foods are delicious. Staff behavior is service mind. The location is central of Bangkok city and it makes me to go somewhere by sky train.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear rithy2021,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our room accommodation made your stay comfortable. Moreover, location of the hotel made every your destination were convenience to travel.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2021

The room and facilities within the room are excellent, with high grade amenities. We did not use the swimming pool nor the Gym, but a peak at them was very positive. we ate Dinner at the restaurant were served by a very courteous Waitress, Mon, and although the menu was not very extensive, the food was very tasteful and plentiful.
We would certainly recommend staying at the hotel, and dining in their restaurant on the 10th floor, We are already looking forward to breakfast.

Room tip: we were on the 9th floor and found no issues at all. We are not sure what other style rooms are like.
Date of stay: February 2021
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Wimduit,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast, our room accommodation and facilities made your stay comfortable.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Mon that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Please let us know at fom.akt8@theakyra.com if we can be of any service you may need.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been living here (apartment zone) since last July. Room and facility are true to award of the small luxury hotel of the world. Gyms has enough machines. Staffs are very friendly. (Mon San is supportive and can speak Japanese very well. One of restaurant staffs makes me happy to draw faces in morning’s cappuccino. etc.)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Dear KazKoi2021,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.