Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Hotels.comUS$87
FindHotelUS$93
PricelineUS$100
All reviews thong lor bedroom suite swimming pool bts station shuttle service restaurants and bars shopping mall walking distance comfortable stay free shuttle rooms are spacious supermarket slh gym benz taxi lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021

My most favorite hotel for me. Clean and Comfortable, I can stay at the hotel all days in these bed and downstairs of the hotel have many convenient store and restaurants so you will not go out anymore. Love it !

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear gammyhatai,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our room accommodation and location made your stay comfortable.
Please let us know if we can be of any service you may need. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2021

During my stay at Akyra I observe that all kinds of services are acceptable. I can access the fitting Ed’s and gym happily and foods are delicious. Staff behavior is service mind. The location is central of Bangkok city and it makes me to go somewhere by sky train.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear rithy2021,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our room accommodation made your stay comfortable. Moreover, location of the hotel made every your destination were convenience to travel.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2021

The room and facilities within the room are excellent, with high grade amenities. We did not use the swimming pool nor the Gym, but a peak at them was very positive. we ate Dinner at the restaurant were served by a very courteous Waitress, Mon, and although the menu was not very extensive, the food was very tasteful and plentiful.
We would certainly recommend staying at the hotel, and dining in their restaurant on the 10th floor, We are already looking forward to breakfast.

Room tip: we were on the 9th floor and found no issues at all. We are not sure what other style rooms are like.
Date of stay: February 2021
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Wimduit,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast, our room accommodation and facilities made your stay comfortable.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Mon that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Please let us know at fom.akt8@theakyra.com if we can be of any service you may need.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been living here (apartment zone) since last July. Room and facility are true to award of the small luxury hotel of the world. Gyms has enough machines. Staffs are very friendly. (Mon San is supportive and can speak Japanese very well. One of restaurant staffs makes me happy to draw faces in morning’s cappuccino. etc.)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Dear KazKoi2021,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I am very impressed with the exceptional customer service provided by the staff. The staff goes out of their way to assist you, share information, educate you about any recent policies about lock down. I recently needed information about leaving the country and coming back. The staff was very resourceful in helping find all the requirements and a suitable quarantine hotel. When i need information about things to do and places to go they step in and fully support. A special recognition to Aey, Punch and Ya. You all make me feel at home and fully supported. You are pleasant, helpful, kind and always willing to go the extra mile. I am very fortunate to stay at Akyra. Ms Wafa or Sufi.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear Khun Sufi M,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Akyra Thonglor Bangkok, so thank you for selecting our hotel on Thonglor Road. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our Facilities. I surely will pass on your kind words to Mr.Aey, Ms. Punce and Mr. Ya. I am sure this will inspire them even more.